We Aberrant Wanderers are glad to invite you for a One Day Trek to Bhairavgadh on 19, feb 2017
Some information about the place:
Name: - Bhairavgadh / Type: Hill/Forest/Fort / Grade: Medium / Endurance Level: Medium / Elevation: 2835ft / Base Village: Moroshi
Bhairavgad is a rigid pinnacle which can be seen while traveling through Malshej Ghat near Moroshi. This trek is excellent combination of trekking plus mild rock climbing which gives you idea of Sahyadri rocks. While ascending just before stiff wall there is one water cistern. Ultimate challenge of the trek is climbing of wall shown in above picture. There are two ways to climb this wall. One way is right side of the wall which is quite tough and is recently bolted by safe climbing initiative India. Other way to climb is from left side which goes through broken steps and gives thrill of rock climbing (We will follow this route). After reaching top we get beautiful view of entire Malshej Ghat.
The itinerary for the trek will be as follows:
- Meet at Kalyan Bus Depot by 10.00PM on 18th feb' 17
- Move to base village by Private vehicle
- We will start our ascend by 07.00am
- Short & easy hike of 2hours to reach the base of wall
- We will be back to kalyan by 18.00 pm (19-02-2017)
The cost for the trek will be INR 900/- per head,which includes
Travelling from Kalyan to Kalyan by vehicle,
1Breakfast + Tea, Guide,
Equipments and Expertise Charges.
Things to Be carried:
Identity proof (Must),
A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
One Packets of Energy Drink like Glucon D or Electoral Powder mix with one bottle water & snacks & biscuits.
TORCH (compulsory) with extra batteries
Extra Pair of clothes (Optional),
Camera, Cap etc (Optional),
Medicine those if u require usually (Optional),
Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
Aberrant Wanderers rules:-
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding
3. ABW reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Please do not carry handbags or Sling bags.
· Contact: 8425076272
write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at +91-8425076272 we will get back to you ASAP.
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun