Ranthambore National Park is one of the largest national parks in northern India. It is situated in Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan. The park covers an area of 392 km². It is known for its tiger population and is one of India's Project Tiger reserves. The park is dotted with steep rocky hills and the dominating architecture of Ranthambore Fort (built in the 10th century), adds to its landscape.
Ranthambore National Park, once a princely game conserve is the scene where the celebrated Indian tigers are best seen. The main food source for the tiger is the swamp deer (Barasinsga) and on occasion the wild buffalo or wild boar. The tiger is not the only attraction at Ranthambore. A variety of birds including owlets, the ubiquitous langur (monkey), leopard, caracal, hyena, jackal, jungle cat, marsh crocodiles, wild boar, bears and various species of deer are the other attractions. Three big lakes – Padam Talab, Malik Talab and Raj Bagh – are rich with aquatic vegetation including duckweeds, lilies and lotus and attract various species of birds.
Bakaula is an area is an area dotted with little water holes and thick foliage. Even in peak summers it feels like an air-conditioned
Kachida Valley consists of many rocky outcrops and low hills, is located close to the outskirts of the park. It contains a majority of the Panther population of the park. The panthers avoid venturing into the main jungle to avoid conflicts with tigers.
· Departure – Saturday, May 13, 2017 - Board train for Sawai Madhavpur from Mumbai Central
· Day 1 – Sunday, May 14 - Arrive at Sawai Madhopur early in the morning proceed towards resort (near Ranthambore N.P.). We will have Tea, Breakfast and some hotel sightseeing and have lunch. Post Lunch we will visit Ranthambore fort.
· Day 2 – Monday, May 15 - Morning and Evening Jungle safari in Ranthambore N.P.
· Day 3 - Tuesday, May 16 - Morning Jungle safari and at evening departure to Sawai Madhopur and board train for Mumbai.
· Day 4 – Wednesday, May 21, 2014 arrival at Mumbai by afternoon.
· AC rooms Twin / Triple Sharing contribution per person is Rs 14000/-
· Gypsi Sharing with 4 persons option, contribution per person is Rs 16000/-
Tour Cost includes:
· All food - tea, breakfast, lunch, Dinner and travelling from Sawai Madhavpur to Ranthambore & back to Sawai Madhopur.
· Stay at luxurious resort in A/C rooms with modern amenities.
· Park Fees, Guide fee and 3 safari ride (in open Gypsy).
Tour Cost dose not includes:
· Train Fare
· ***4TH (Optional) Jungle Safari
· Mineral Water, etc
· Dinner & Breakfast in the Train
· Confirmation of names for Participation is subject to payment of tour advance of Rs. 10000/-
· Organizers are not responsible for safety of any valuable items of participants
· Organizers have the authority to make any kind of changes in the program without prior intimation
For enrollment contact:
Santosh Bhide: 9769150130
Akshay Mulye: 9819212975
Shweta Bandbe: 9892691821
Vaibhav Bhosle: 9820480382