This fort was taken over by Marathas on 5th May 1737 as mentioned in Kille Vasai Mohim. Also from the water Tanks Structure on the Fort, it’s been proved that the Marathas had restored this Fort in 17th Century. It is said that this fort could have been a location for observing & keeping a watch over the region (Watch Tower).
On the Top, One can find a big Rectangular Rock, Cistern & big water tank.
Also Forts Like Kohoj,Tandulwadi & Asheri can be seen along with Devkhop Dam.
· On 18th June, Reporting at Palghar at 8.00 am ( Central Line Participants
Can take Dombivali-Boisar Train @ 5.33 am)
· Move to Waghoba Temple by 8.30 am after Breakfast
· Reach Waghoba Temple & Start Trek by 09.30 am
· Reach the top by 11.30 am & Explore
· Start Descending post Lunch & Reach the base by 3.30 pm
· Reach Palghar Station by 4.30 pm & move towards Mumbai by train
Trek Fees: Rs.600/- (This includes breakfast & Lunch, Transport charges from Palghar to Palghar Station)
For Enrollment : Visit www.aasamant.com or Contact us
Shweta Bandbe: 9769150130 Akshay Mulye : 9819212975