Patta fort is situated in Nasik region at a height of 4562 feet.
The range of Sahyadri, starting from Igatpuri is also recognized as the range of Kalsubai. Towards the western side of this range we can find forts like Along, Madan and the Kalsubai peak. Towards the eastern side of this range the forts like Aundh, Bitangad, Aad and Patta are situated.
· Saturday, 01 Oct 2016 : 1st pickup 10:45 pm Borivali (East) Station near 700 A/c bus Stop, 2nd Pickup 11:45 pm at Thane (East) near Railway Ticket booking counter.
· Reach Base Village Pattewadi in the Morning.
· Resume Trek after Tea and Breakfast.
· See the Fort and surrounding area for two hours and get down at Base Village.
· Start our return journey at around 4 p.m., and reach Mumbai at 9 pm.
Contribution per person is Rs. 1100/- (This includes Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Private Transport from Borivali to Borivali ).
Rules for Trek
· Confirmation of names for Participation is subject to payment of trek fees of Rs. 1100/-
· Organizers are not responsible for safety of any valuable items of participants.
· Organizers have the authority to make any kind of changes in the program without prior intimation.
For enrollment contact us:
Santosh Bhide: 9769150130 Akshay Mulye : 9819212975
Vaibhav Bhosle: 9820480382 Shweta Bandbe : 9892691821
Log on to www.aasamant.com