This amazing trek covers Bhairavgad (Kothale ) & passes through base of Harishchandragad, a river walk through Mula river, Dense forest of Katrabai. Surrounded by enormous mountains with average height of 4000 ft., it has one of the beautiful view of Sahyadri Ranges
History: - Bhairavgad is small fort built near Harishchandragad in Nagar district at height of 3465 ft. It was mainly built to keep an eye on route going to Harishchandragad and further to Konkan via Tolar khind pass.
What to see:-
Remains of Old structure, Bhairav temple
Water cisterns, Deepmala
View of Kunjargad, Harishchandragad, Bhairavgad (Shirpunje)
Katrabai khind pass: - It is an ancient route connecting Ratangad to Harishchandragad and forts around it. The route passes between Katrabai n Muda hill.
What to see:-
Amruteshwar temple at Ratanwadi.
View of Kaladgad, Ratangad, Pabargad and Harishchandragad from the top
· On 9th Dec, Reporting at 10.30 pm at Borivali East AC 700 bus stop
· Second Pick up point @ Thane Railway Station East at 11.30 pm
· 10th Dec, Reach Base Village Kothale @ 5 am. After Breakfast , start trek to Bhairavgad, Reach top & descend by 10 am
· Reach pachnai and start trek towards kumshet village. Reach by 5.00 pm
· On 11th Dec , start trek towards ratanwadi via katrabai khind @ 7.30 am
· Reach ratanwadi village @ 2 pm, Have Lunch, Explore Amruteshwar temple
· We will return Mumbai around 10.00 pm
Trek Fees: Rs. 2,400/- (This includes Breakfast, 3 meals and transport from Borivali to Borivali).
For enrollment contact us : Or Log on to www.aasamant.com
Shweta Bandbe: 9892691821
Santosh Bhide: 9769150130
Akshay Mulye : 9819212975