It gives us a great privilege to inform you that AAROHAN HIKERS is organizing one of the toughest route of trekking in Maharashtra.Most of us have done Harishchandragad via Nalichi Vaat in winter and summer. Have you thought of doing this route in monsoon.Let’s grab our sack and trekking shoes to get the feel of this hard core adventures trek with Aarohan Hikers.
Grade: Hard - via Nalichi Vat
Duration: Two nights &Two days
Leave Mumbai on Friday night back on Sunday night
Dates: 15th-16th September 2012
Weight limit: Below 75 kg
The itinerary for the event is as given below:
14th September 2012
Meeting at Kalyan station at 10:00 PM
From Kalyan we’ll catch S.T. Bus for Tokavade and from Tokavade we’ll go by private vehicle till Belpada.
15th September 2012
Team will start at 7 AM from Belpada village
Enjoying the most adventurous trek of Maharashtra.
There are Six small rock climbing patches you have to climb to reach the summit.
Reach Harishchandragad cave via Nalichi Vat - expecting time: 4pm (depend upon your speed).
16th September 2012
Morning breakfast at cave.and leave by 6AM
Start descending via Tolar Khind
Tentatively time to reach Kalyan by 3PM.
Cost: Rs. 500/- & Rs. 350/- For Members
Limited Seats Only 15
Travelling from Kalyan to Kalyan
1 Lunch & Dinner,2 Breakfasts
Equipments & Expertise
Payment Details: One needs to make full amount by 11th Sep 2012.
Name: Yogesh Prabhakar Parab
Bank: SBBJ,Bhandup East
Mention remark Your Name followed by word Nalichi
Once Payment is done kindly SMS Transaction Number with your name & phone no. on Yogesh 9773578171
You seat will be confirmed only after receiving the payment.
Things to carry:
Pack lunch for Saturday noon, Proper and comfortable ruck sack, 2 liters of water, comfortable shoes, torch with extra pair of cells, light bedding, extra clothing, Glucon 'C' or 'D', 'Enerzal' powder,personal medical kit,toothbrush,extra polythene bags to keep cloths, camera,cell phone, garbage etc.
Optional - Cap, goggle, spoon, slippers, knife, snacks, fruits, towel etc.
DO NOT CARRY:
Rules & Instructions:
- Lunch for Saturday noon is compulsory
- Valuable articles are not permissible
- Keep the camp site clean & force others to do so.
- Please note that this area is under the jurisdiction of Govt. of Maharashtra, Forest Department and you are bind to its rules and regulations.
- Leaving your garbage (empty bisleri bottles also) at camp site is not allowed.
- Bring extra polythene bags for your garbage and take it at your home for proper disposal. We are not going to provide you dust bin at camp site. Please stick to these rules.
- Disposable materials like Styrofoam or paper dish, glass or bowl are not allowed. Instead of these, bring what you are using at home
- Take care of your Camera & cell phone
- Everyone has to follow the instructions of Trek In-charge & instructors
- No shortcut in the trek
- Smoking and Drinking not allowed.
- You are coming on your own risk
For Reg. & more details, contact Our Aarohanites