About the Place:
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana, the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. It is situated 55kms from Kalyan. It is believed that a powerful woman ruler Naganika, the wife of Satakarni (180–170 BCE) of the Satavahana family commissioned the cave, the statues and the inscriptions. Inscriptions in the cave mention her and her family members.
We will be riding through Malshej ghat to feel the adrenaline rush.!!!
Route: Thane – Kalyan – Murbad – Tokawade – Malshej ghat – Naneghat and back.
Meeting Point: Korum Mall Thane.
General bike riding instructions, introduction round and do’s and dont’s
Charges: INR 600 per head
- Breakfast,Tea and Lunch(veg/Non-veg).
- Parking charges.
- ABW Administrative charges.
- Fuel and maintenance
- Anything other then above mentioned inclusions.
For Registration or queries,
- Please contact: 8425076272 / 8425076270 OR write to: email@example.com
- FOR SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “bike ride” at 8425076270, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things To Carry:
- Bike’s legal papers and HELMET.(MUST)
- Extra pair of clothes.(optional)
- Camera,cell phone,cap etc (optional)
NOTE: Avoid carrying gold ornaments and valuables.
So, Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Aberrant Wanderers Team.