We are glad to invite you for a trek to Kalsubai via Indorey route on 28th June 2015. Leaving on Saturday Night.
About the Place:
- Feature: Highest peak Of Maharashtra
- Height: 5400ft
- Region: Bhandardara, Igatpuri
- Places To See: Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madan, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
Meeting Point: Kasara Station
Catch Kasara Local on 27th June night.
For your convenience Kasara local time table is as follows:
10:50 pm : CST
10:57 pm : Byculla
11:05 pm : Dadar
11:13 pm : Kurla
11:18 pm : Ghatkopar
11:34 pm : Thane
11:57 pm : Dombivali
00:07 am : Kalyan
01:18 am : Kasara
Expenses: INR 900 per head – Book Now
- Kasara to Kasara Traveling.
- Breakfast, Tea and Lunch.
- Leaders expertise charge.
For Registration or queries,
Contact: 8425076270 / 8425076272
write to: email@example.com
For SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076270, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
- A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs),
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional, wrap it in plastic, water proof protection)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Extra Pair of clothes,
- Good trekking shoes
- A haversack to put all these things
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Aberrant Wanderers Team.