We are glad to invite you for a night trek to Kalsubai via Bari route on 31st May 2015. Leaving on Saturday Night.
About the Place:
- Feature: Highest peak Of Maharashtra
- Height: 54ooft
- Region: Bhandardara, Igatpuri
- Places To See: Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madan, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
Meeting Point: Kasara Station
Catch Kasara Local on 30th May night.
For your convenience Kasara local time table is as follows:
08:52 pm : CST
09:06 pm : Dadar
09:13 pm : Kurla
09:17 pm : Ghatkopar
09:33 pm : Thane
09:45 pm : Dombivali
09:54 pm : Kalyan
11:05 pm : Kasara
Expenses: INR 900 per head – Book Now
- Kasara to Kasara Traveling.
- Breakfast, Tea and Lunch.
- Leaders expertise charge.
For Registration or queries,
Contact: 8425076272 / 8425076270
write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076270, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
- A Water Bottle ( at least 2/2.5 Ltrs)
- Good Torch (MUST)
- Light bedding
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Aberrant Wanderers Team.