It’s a kind of full on bonanza of masti with overnight camping, camp-fire and little adventure to feel adrenaline rush.
About the place:
- Feature: Experience a walk through 500 ft deep narrow gorge, tackle uneven rock patches, cross water pools as deep as 5ft.
- Height: 4200ft
- Region: Bhandardara
- Base Village: Samrad
Meeting Point: Kasara Station
Catch Second Last Kasara Local on 27th november 2015 (Friday night)
For your convenience Kasara local time table is as follows:
10:50 pm : CST
11:04 pm : Dadar
11:12 pm : Kurla
11:17 pm : Ghatkopar
11:31 pm : Thane
11:54 pm : Dombivali
00:03 am : Kalyan
01:18 am : Kasara
We will be back to Dadar by 4pm on Sunday.
Expenses: INR 1600/- per head
- - Travelling from Kasara to Asangaon.
- - Dinner and 2breakfasts.
- - All required equipments and safety gears.
- - Leaders expertise charges.
For Registration or queries,
- Contact: 8425076272 / 8425076270 OR write to: email@example.com
- For SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076270, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
- Packed lunch for first day.
- Extra pair of clothes.
- A Water Bottle ( at least 2 Ltrs)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional, wrap it in plastic, water proof protection)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Please carry some bedding (sleeping bag/shawl) and torch.
So, Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Aberrant Wanderers Team.