We are glad to invite you for Trek to Naneghat via Borandyachi Nal on 19th July 2015.
- Ascend via Borandyachi Nal and descend via Vaishakhare route
- General Information:
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western ghats range near Junnar in Pune. During the reign of the Satvahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name nane means “coin” and ghat means “pass”. The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills.
- Meeting Point:
Swami Narayan Mandir, Dadar (E) at 11:30pm on 18th July 2015 (Please be on time)
Thane people can join at Nitin Company at 12:00 am.
- Expenses: INR 900 per head – Book Now
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar
- Breakfast and evening tea.
(Please carry packed lunch for the day.)
For registration or queries,
Contact : 8425076270 / 8425076272
FOR SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076270, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to carry:
- A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs),
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Camera, Cell Phone(Optional, wrap it in plastic, water proof protection)
- Extra Pair of clothes,(optional)
- Good trekking shoes
- A haversack to put all these things
( Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments )
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Aberrant Wanderers Team.