About the Place:
- Feature: Highest peak Of Maharashtra
- Height: 5400ft
- Region: Bhandardara, Igatpuri
- Places To See: Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madan, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
||~ Kasara Railway Station
||~ 10:50pm from C.S.T. by Kasara(N) Fast Train on 1st oct,16
||~ 6:00 PM on Sunday
|THINGS TO CARRY
- A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
- Good trekking shoes.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- A haversack to put all these things.
Add-ons for monsoon season:
- Extra Pair of clothes
|Traveling by private vehicle
|Breakfast, Tea and Lunch
|Leaders expertise charge
|Any kind of personal expenses
Charges: INR 1000per person
For Registration, Call on : +91-8425076272
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.
1) Join us on Facebook
2) Subscribe Us on YouTube
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) For more info,
Visit our website: http://aberrantwanderers.com/
5) Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aberrantwanderers/