Alang-Madan-Kulang are mighty forts in Nashik and are part of Kalsubai range. Dense forest, rocky patches and one of the biggest traverse in Sahyadri makes this trek more thrilling and challenging.
We are glad to invite you for this challenging and thrilling trek on 5th-6th December 2015.
Height : 4852ft
To See : Water cisterns, Rock patches,Caves, Remains of fort
Feature : 50ft Rock patch climb
Height : 4842ft
To See : Cave,water cisterns,Rock cut steps and view of Alang n Kulang forts..
Feature : Rock cut steps, 40ft rock patch climb.
Height : 4822ft
To See : Wonderful rock-cut steps, Water cisterns and view of madan.
Feature : It’s rock cut steps are an amazing example of architecture.
Meeting Point: Kasara Station
Catch Second Last Kasara Local on 4th December 2015 (Friday night)
For your convenience Kasara local time table is as follows:
10:50 pm : CST
11:05 pm : Dadar
11:13 pm : Kurla
11:18 pm : Ghatkopar
11:31 pm : Thane
11:57 pm : Dombivali
00:03 am : Kalyan
01:18 am : Kasara
We will be back to Dadar by 8pm on Sunday.
Expenses: INR 2200/- per head
- - Travelling from Kasara to Kasara.
- - Dinner and 2breakfasts.
- - All required equipments and safety gears.
- - Leaders expertise charges.
For Registration or queries,
- Contact: 8425076272 / 8425076270 OR write to: email@example.com
- For SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076270, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
- Packed lunch for first day.
- Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
- A Water Bottle ( at least 2 Ltrs)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- Please carry bedding (sleeping bag/shawl).
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Aberrant Wanderers Team.