Get ready for one of the tough trek in Sahyadris.
We are glad to invite you for a trek to Prachitgad on 14-15th November 2015. Leaving 13th night.
About the Fort:
Prachitgad (also known as Uchitgad or Rangna) is a in the Sahyadri mountain range in Maharashtra, India.
Located on the mid western border of Chandoli WLS, this trek is an enigma for the trekkers.
It covers an area of 5 acres. Its exact date of establishment is not known but it dates to before 1500 CE.
Base Village: Shrungarpur,Sangameshwar.
Grade : Strenuous
Meeting Point: Panvel railway station on 13th November at 11.30pm.
We will be back to Mumbai on 15th November by 8pm.
Expenses: INR 2500 per head
– Travelling from Panvel and back.
– 2 Breakfast,1 Dinner and lunch.
– Leaders expertise and charges.
For Registration or queries,
- Contact: 8425076272 / 8425076270 OR write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076270, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
- Please carry Packed lunch for first day.
- Extra pair of clothes.
- A Water Bottle ( at least 2 Ltrs)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional, wrap it in plastic, water proof protection)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Please carry some bedding (sleeping bag/shawl) and torch.
Albums : https://www.facebook.com/Patilsanket020/media_set?set=a.725417494173062.100001144559249&type=3
So, Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Aberrant Wanderers Team.