Places to be covered:
- - Scuba diving, snorkelling, dolphin safari charges.
- - Nivati fort and Nivati Beach.
- - Malvan Fort, Rock Garden and Salgaonkar Ganpati temple.
- - Rameshwar temple.
- - Kunkeshwar temple and Achara beach.
Sindhudurg is a fort which occupies an islet in the Arabian Sea, just off the coast of Maharashtra in western India. The fortress lies on the shore of Malvan town of Sindhudurg District in the Konkan region of Maharashtra.
Snorkeling is the practice of swimming on or through a body of water while equipped with a diving mask, a shaped tube called a snorkel, and usually swim-fins. Use of this equipment allows the snorkeler to observe underwater attractions for extended periods of time with relatively little effort. Snorkeling is a popular recreational activity.
Achara boasts the historical temple of Lord Shiva; popularly known as ‘inamdar Shri Dev Rameshwar’ Architecture of the temple is grand and spectacular.
Kunkeshwar is blessed with 700 meter long beautiful seashore. This temple is holy place in Konkan, so this place is also known as Konkan Kashi.
Offers peace and serenity to independent travelers. Fishermen seen launching their traditional boats and nets daily into the sea is an interesting feature to watch on this beach. Adjoining the beach is a twin village Kochara which offers wonderful view of small tropical oasis on Nivti shore
Scuba diving is a form of underwater diving in which a diver uses a self contained underwater breathing apparatus (scuba) to breathe underwater (Swimming is not Necessary)
Tarkarli is a narrow stretch of beach with pristine waters, located at the convergence of the Karli River and the Arabian Sea. It is 546 KMs away from Mumbai, 6 kms. south of Malvan, on the west coast of India. This place has gained prominence because of its transparently clear seas, where on a fairly sunny day; one can see the sea- bed up to a depth of 20 feet. This beach can be rightly called as ‘Queen Beach’ of Sindhudurg.
Expenses: INR 7700/- per head.
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar by Non AC pvt. vehicle.
- Scuba, snorkelling and dolphin safari charges.
- Entry fees wherever required.
- Tented Stay At Malvan Beach.
- Water sports at Tsunami islands.
- Any kind of eatables in train.
For registration or queries,
Call on : 8425076272 / 8425076270
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076270, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to carry:
- A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs),
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Mosquito repellents, sunscreens etc.
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Personal medication those who require it regularly.
- A haversack to put all these things
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Aberrant Wanderers Team.