Hello Friends, We Aberrant Wanderers are glad to invite you for a Two Day Winter Trek to Sandhan Valley on 26-27’th Nov 2016.
Some information about the place:
Name:- Sandhan Valley / Type: Hill / Valley / Waterfall’s / Grade: Medium / Endurance Level: Medium /Elevation: apprx. 4000 ft. / Base Village: Samrad village / Coordinates:- 19°30'46"N 73°41'7"E
Sandhan Valley is a unique experience combining adventure activity such as Rappelling and staying admidst nature.Sandhan valley is a water carved valley around 200 feet deep. Sandhan is located near beautiful Bhandardara region near village called Samrad. Samrad village and Sandhan Valley is surrounded bu Alang,Madan ad Kulang mountains.
Sandhan Valley trek starts from Samrad village. Total trek time is around 5 hours which includes rappelling and crossing pool of water. And deep gorges and one of its kinds of lifetime experience which you feel at end of the trek.
The Great Grand Dad of all Treks - The Valley of Shadows Where you'll hardly get to see the sunlight, isolated from the outer world, dead silence, passing through those deep creepy ponds, lifeless rocks and boulders, Echoes of your own footsteps will make you feel like a presence of some entity, sleeping by the waterfall with the nocturnal creatures in sub-freezing temperature. You'll remember this 48 hrs throughout your lifetime.
The itinerary for the trek will be as follows:
Meeting Point: 12.00am Kasara Railway Station 26 Nov, 2016 will back Mumbai tentative by 05PM on 27 Nov, 2016
Expenses: INR 1600 per head
· Traveling from Kasara to Kasara by private non a/c vehicle
· 2 Breakfast/Tea, 1 dinner, 1 soup (all veg meal)
· All required equipments and safety gears.
· Leaders expertise charges.
· Camera and Photography charges.
· Anything not specifically mentioned above.
For registration or queries,
Contact : 8425076272
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076272, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
· Rain cheater (Optional)
· Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional, wrap it in plastic, water proof protection)
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
· Personal basic medical kit
· A haversack to put all these things
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun