We are glad to invite you for rejuvenating Kundalika river rafting trip to Kolad on 23rd August 2015
The Kundalika river originates at Bhira in Sahyadri and is fed by the excess water from Mulshi Dam. We will be rafting approx for 2 hours covering distance of 12 kms. Rapids will be in range of 1 to 3 grade and we may face at least 11 rapids.
We will be meeting near Swami Narayan temple Dadar(East) at 5:15 AM (Please be on time)
Expenses: INR 2500 per head – Book Now
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar.
- Breakfast/Tea and Lunch.(Buffet)
- Rafting arrangement at Kolad with gears.
Excludes: Anything not specifically mentioned above.
For registration or queries,
Contact : 8425076272 / 8425076270
FOR SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076270, we will get back to you ASAP.
Please check pics of our recent trip to Kolad:
Things to carry:
- A Water Bottle.
- Wear comfortable clothing: shorts, t-shirt & footware you will get wet in.
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
So, Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Aberrant Wanderers Team.