About the Place : One of the ancient sahyadri passes that joins ghat to konkan area, andharban offers endless trudge through the thicket forest. We will be walking on ridge offering awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat & witness the thrilling silence of the night in Kundalika Valley’s jungle.
|MEETING POINT||Ghatkopar Railway Station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||~ 10 PM on 19th March 2016|
|RETURN TIME||~ 12PM on Sunday|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
– Good quality Torch with Extra Batteries
– Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
– Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
– A haversack to put all these things.
– Extra Pair of clothes(Optional)
Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments
Charges: INR 1300 per head
For Registrtation: +91-8425076272