We are glad to invite you for a trek to Kalsubai via Indorey route on 18th October 2015 (Leaving on Saturday Night)
About the Place:
- Feature: Highest peak Of Maharashtra
- Height: 5400ft
- Region: Bhandardara, Igatpuri
- Places To See: Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madan, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
Meeting Point: Kasara Station 1:18 AM
Catch Kasara Local on 17th October night.
For your convenience Kasara local time table is as follows:
10:50 pm : CST
10:57 pm : Byculla
11:05 pm : Dadar
11:13 pm : Kurla
11:18 pm : Ghatkopar
11:34 pm : Thane
11:57 pm : Dombivali
00:07 am : Kalyan
01:18 am : Kasara
Expenses: INR 1000 per head
– Kasara to Kasara Traveling.
– Breakfast, Tea and Lunch.
– Leaders expertise charge
For Registration or queries,
Contact: 8425076270 / 8425076272
write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076270, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
- A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs),
– Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Good trekking shoes
- A haversack to put all these things
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Aberrant Wanderers Team.