About the Place:
- Feature: Narrow Gorge with 500ft rock wall on both Side, Reverse Waterfall, water streams etc
- Height: 4100ft
- Region: Bhandardara, Igatpuri
- Places To See: Kalsubai, Aajobagad, Khutta (pinnacle), Ratangad, Alang-Madan-Kulang Forts.
||~ Kasara Railway station
||~ 10:50pm from CST by Kasara(N) Fast Local
||~ 4pm on Sunday tentatively
|THINGS TO CARRY
||- Good grip shoes
- A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs)
- Packed Lunch for the day
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- A haversack to put all these things.
|[icon_tick state="on"] Traveling from Kasara to Kasara
|[icon_tick state="on"] Breakfast &n Tea
|[icon_tick state="on"] Required safety gears and equipment
|[icon_tick state="on"] Leader's expertise charge
|[icon_tick state="off"] Lunch for the day
|[icon_tick state="off"] Personal Expenses
NOTE: Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments
Charges: INR 1200per person
For Registration, Call on : +91-8425076272
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.
Visit Link: http://aberrantwanderers.com/tours/monsoon-trek-to-karoli-ghat-via-sandhan-valley/
Watch the thrilling descend of Aberrant Wanderers in monsoon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdzlszsicYo
1) Join us on Facebook
2) Subscribe Us on YouTube
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) For more info,
Visit our website: http://aberrantwanderers.com/
5) Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aberrantwanderers/