About the Place:
- Feature: Ancient Trade Route
- Height: 2420ft
- Region: Malshej.
- Places To See: Historic Mountain Pass, Rock-cut caves and water cisterns, Vanarlingi pinnacle, Jivdhan Fort etc.
||~ Kalyan Bus Depot.
||~ 10 PM on Saturday
||~ 2:00 PM on Sunday
|THINGS TO CARRY
||- Good trekking shoes.
- A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- A haversack to put all these things.
|Traveling by private Vehicle
|Breakfast & Tea
|Leaders expertise charge
|Lunch for the day
|Any kind of personal expenses
NOTE: Please avoid carrying Valuables and Ornaments.
Charges: INR 800per person
For Registration, Call on : +91-8425076272
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.
Visit LInk: http://aberrantwanderers.com/tours/monsoon-trek-to-naneghat-via-borandyachi-naal/
1) Join us on Facebook
2) Subscribe Us on YouTube
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) For more info,
Visit our website: http://aberrantwanderers.com/
5) Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aberrantwanderers/