About The Place:
- Feature: One of the twelve Jyotirlingas, Giant squirrel state animal of Maharashtra is found in this Jungles.
- Height: 1034m
- Region: Karjat
- Places To See: Ladder, Padargad, Bhimashankar Temple, Nagphani etc.
||~ Neral Railway Station.
||~ 10:31PM from CST by Karjat Local Train
||~ 03:00PM on Sunday
|THINGS TO CARRY
||- Good grip shoes
- A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- Some ready to eat food, Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- A haversack to put all these things.
|Travel from Neral & Back
|Breakfast, Lunch & Tea
|Technical expertise with safety gears & equipment
NOTE: Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments
Charges: INR 900per person
For Registration, Call on : +91-8425076272
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.
Visit LInk: http://aberrantwanderers.com/tours/monsoon-trek-to-bhimashankar-via-shidi-ghat/
1) Join us on Facebook
2) Subscribe Us on YouTube
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) For more info,
Visit our website: http://aberrantwanderers.com/
5) Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aberrantwanderers/