- About the Place: Stok Kangri is the highest mountain in the Stok Range of the Himalayas in the Ladakh region of northwest India. The peak is located in Hemis National Park, 12 km southwest of the trail head at 11,845 feet in the village of Stok and around 15 km southwest of the Ladakhi capital of Leh.
Stok summit is no joke. It has been a wish of every mountaineer and trekker to climb a summit of 6000 plus meters. This majestic peak can be seen towards the southern sky from the town of Leh.
- Region: Leh
- Feature: Stok Kangri is the most accessible peak in this elite club in the Himalayas. You also get amazing view of Karakoram ranges including K2 (8,611 m), your second top point on the planet!
||~ 06-10AM on Day 1
||~ 7PM on Day 7
|THINGS TO CARRY
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Insulation (Jacket/ Personal Clothing’s/ Fleece Gloves/ Hat or Cap)
- Illumination (Headlamp or flashlight (Plus spare - Extra batteries)
- Personal Medicines.
- Hydration Bag or Water Bottle
- Bandana or Buff
- Rainwear (jacket, pants) or Poncho
- Boots or Shoes suited to terrain
- Socks plus spares
- Camera - To Capture the beautiful memories
- Toilet paper
- Insect repellent
- Toothbrush and/or toiletry kit
- Personal Clothing (T.Shirts/Lowers/Under Garments etc.)
- Thermal Inners
|Leh to Leh Transfers
|Food and Accommodation on Four sharing Basis
|Guide / Cook and other Professionals
|First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
|Safety Equipment & Leaders expertise charge
|Food & Meal in Leh
|Additional Porterage or transportation
|Any additional Expenses caused by Natural Calamities
|Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above
|Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during the Trek
|Any service not specifically mentioned above.
Charges: INR 16,000 per person
For Registration, Call on : +91-8425076272
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: THE ABERRANT WANDERERS
ICICI Bank A/c No. 098405500572
IFSC Code: ICIC0000984
(Please drop an sms/mail after transaction to confirm your registration)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.
1) Join us on Facebook
2) Subscribe Us on Youtube
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) For more info:
Visit our website: http://aberrantwanderers.com/
5) Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aberrantwanderers/