We are glad to invite for a Dense Forest Trek at Andharban on 18th September 2016 (Starting Saturday Night 17th September 2016)
Andharban Forest:- One of the ancient sahyadri passes that joins ghat to konkan area, andharban offers endless trudge through the thicket forest. We will be walking on ridge offering awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat & witness the thrilling silence of the night in Kundalika Valley’s jungle. The start point of this trek ie Pimpri dam begins and end at bhira dam this trail becomes a denser and greener in monsoon with lots of waterfall and water stream.
Meeting Point: Ghatkopar Railway station bridge 11:00 pm on (Saturday night)
Expenses: INR 1300 per head
· Traveling from Ghatkopar to Ghatkopar by private non a/c vehicle
· 1 Breakfast/Tea.
· Camera and Photography charges.
· Anything not specifically mentioned above.
· Lunch For Sunday.
For registration or queries,
Contact : 8425076272
Write to: email@example.com
FOR SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076272, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
· Rain cheater (Optional)
· Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional, wrap it in plastic, water proof protection)
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
· Personal basic medical kit
· A haversack to put all these things
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: THE ABERRANT WANDERERS
ICICI Bank A/c No. 098405500572
IFSC Code: ICIC0000984
(Please drop a sms/mail after transaction to confirm your registration)