We Aberrant Wanderers are glad to invite you for a Two Day Jungle Trail and camping at wildlife sanctuary on 22-23 Oct, 2016.
Some Information about the place:
Type: Hill / Valley / Waterfall’s / Waterstream / Jungle trails / Grade: Medium / Endurance Level: Medium /Elevation: apprx. 2500 ft. /
The sanctuary area is most rugged, hilly and difficult to get accessibility. The area is part of Sahyadri. The vegetation type in southern moist mixed deciduous
vegetation forest close to west coast semi evergreen forest and semi deciduous shrub savanna.
Mammal: Jungle Cat, Palm civet, Mongoose, yena, Wolf, Jackal, Fox Wild Boar, barking deer, Hare, Sambar, bats etc.
Reptiles: Monitor Lizard, Fan-throated lizard, Turtles and many spices of snakes
Birds: White nacked Storks, Herons, ibies, waterbees etc.
The Itinerary will be as follows:
Meeting Point: 3:47pm Kasara Railway Station on 22 Oct, 2016
- Move to Base village,
- Introduction round, Tea & proceed to campsite.
- Jungle trek and Camping / will back Mumbai tentative by 04 PM on 23 Oct, 2016
Expenses: INR 1800 per head
· Traveling from Kasara to Base by private non a/c vehicle
· Breakfast/Tea, (Bhakari/Pithale) for Dinner, soup (all veg meal)
· All required equipments and safety gears.
· Tented stay (group/sharing basis)
· Leaders expertise charges.
· Personal expense of any kind.
. Camera and Photography charges.
· Anything not specifically mentioned above.
For Registration or queries,
Contact : 8425076272
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076272, we will get back to you ASAP.
* Things to Carry:
· ID Proof (Compulsory)
· Full length Cloths
· Extra pair of clothes (Compulsory)
· Torch (good Quality) with extra pair of batteries
· Rain cheater (Optional)
· Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional, wrap it in plastic, water proof protection)
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
· Personal basic medical kit
· A haversack to put all these things
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
* Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
- Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
- Cancellation a week to the start of the tre