Study of coins is extremely important and yet neglected in the study of history.
Let us travel back in time with the help of coin at Indian Institute of Numismatic Studies.
In the workshop we will see over 15000 coins from ancient times to recent times.
we will understand the science behind coins and how to identify them according to era.
To know more about the Indian Institute of Numismatic Studies click athttp://inhcrf.org/Public/Include/Home.aspx
Next day we will visit the famous Gargoti museum. Gargoti a most soft and colourfull stone.
See the amazingly variable postures and textures of Gargoti the fire stone.
To know more aboout Gargoti museum
14 and 15 December 2013
Cost per person - Rs.1800 /-
- A transport from Mumbai to locations and back
- Food (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) except dinner on second day
- Workshop fee
- Gargoti museum tickets
- anything not mentioned in cost includes
- mineral water
Detailed itenery -
Day 1 14 December
- Start from Mumbai at 6.00 am on Saturday 14 December
- Reach at Institute of Numismatic Study Center by 10.00 am
- After breakfast and tea start workshop at 11.00 am till 5.00 am
- Break time, explore the center and some fun group activities
Day 2 15 December
- Have breakfast and start to Gargoti Museum by 8.00 am
- Reach Gargoti Museum by 10.00 am
- Explore the museum
- After lunch depart to Mumbai
Akshay - 9833199467
Avinash - 7588726310