INVITES YOU FOR A ONE DAY Mesmerizing TREK TO Andharban ON 4th September 2016
“Andharban”, the word itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. In this trek, you descend for almost 4 hours and you are covered with dense forest and shade. En-route enjoy the waterfalls and awesome view of Kundalika valley. Here, we will be descending from Pune (Ghatmatha) to Konkan. This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of Butterfly and flowers are there.
Time : 4 Hours Descend trek
Grade : Medium
Base Village : pimpri village
Date : 04-08-2016 (Sunday)
Participants : 50 Only,(First come first serve)
Cost 1200 /- per head
1)Dadar to Dadar in Private vehicle
2)Morning Breakfast & Tea ,
4)First aid and Expertise charges.
Itenary for Trek:
Meeting point: Dadar (E) at 11:00 pm on 03th September 2016 (Sat Night) at Pritam Dhaba
PEOPLE WHO COMING FROM PUNE CAN JOIN FROM LONAVALA
Reach Tahmini Ghat by 3.30am and rest in bus till 06.00am
06.00 Wakeup call
08.30 Start trek towards Andharban
13.00 Lunch Break in Hirdi Village
14:00 Start descend towards Bhira Dam
15:30 Reach Bhira Dam
17:00 Evening refreshments and visit to ballaleshwar ashtavinayak temple at Pali (optional)
18:00 Departure to Mumbai
22:00 Reaching Mumbai tentatively
Exclusion: Emergency Medical evacuations if any required, Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Things To Be carry:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Cap, Camera, Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes.
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags.
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Vijay Vanker : 97734 83465 / 86919 02227
Onkar Joshi : 9773412472
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.