INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL
Travolution invites you for another thrilling adventure activity 130 ft WATERFALL RAPPELLING & Trek
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall.
08.00 am- Report at Bhivpuri station.
08:30 am to 9:00 am-Breakfast & tea.
9:30 am- 10:30am- Proceed to Diksal, one hour trek
10:30am to 1.00 pm:-Rappelling hours.
01.15 pm to 02.15 pm- Lunch
Charges: Rs. 1000/- per person.( Non Refundable)
Morning breakfast/tea & Lunch
Equipment charges and expertise for rappelling.
Things to carry:
1. Your own return ticket to Bhivpuri station.
2. Waterproof/Water resistant haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
3. A bottle of water (minimum 2Ltrs).
4. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)
5. Electoral / Enerzyl powder.
6. Personal medicines if needed.
7. Good trekking shoes and extra clothes (compulsory).
REGISTRATION PROCESS: Please note that “attending” RSVP on Facebook\Other Social media will not be considered as a valid registration.
Last date of registration: 12th AUGUST 2015.
For registration, kindly transfer Rs.1000 in the following A/c(Compulsory)
Payee Name: Abhijit A Khadapkar
Bank Name: Standard Chartered
Account Number – 24410199217
IFSC CODE- SCBL0036067
MICR CODE- 400036019
Branch Address- Aditya Apartments, Chandavarkar Road,Borivli(W), Mumbai 400092
(After transaction kindly inform us through e-mail\SMS\WhatsApp, Your Name, transaction ID and mobile no.)
Contact Abhijit Khadapkar: +919967372491
Feel free to ring or ping us on whatsapp.