This waterfall is first time Rappelled down in October 1993 under the leadership of arun sawant sir.
very year in October and November rappelling camps are organised for newcomers.
After rappel down the first two patches, the participants will stay on the open rock patch.
Next day they have to cross next three patches to reach the base.
if the you are adventure lover .....
then there is no limit for your adrenaline boost ......
Age limit : Above 15 years
Note : Heart, blood pressure and diabetic patients as well as overweight person (above 85 kg) are not allowed.
plan : Two Nights & Two Days ( leave Mumbai or Pune on Friday night & will be back on Sunday night).
Camp Schedule :
Day 1 : Friday 26 October (night)
for Mumbai people: please contact to no.s mentioned below
We will be heading to malshej by private vehicle
for pune people :-
Leave Pune at 1:00 O'clock at night
Reach Khubi village at around 5 am
Halt in school for fresh up
Day 2 : Saturday 27 October
Distribution of Rappelling Kits
Leave Khubi village 6:15 am
Reach camp site 7:15
Tea & Breakfast
Rappelling start at 8:30
First patch - 350'
Second patch - 300'
Reach day 1 camp site
( rappelling event full day till all participants gets down to the camp
Rest, Fun time )
Day 3 : Sunday 28th October
wake up at 5:00 am sharp
Breakfast 6:00 am
Rappelling start at 7:00
Third patch - 200'
Forth patch - 250'
Fifth patch - 50'
Reach the base of mountain
Trek for one hour to reach Thidabi village
Return of Rappelling Kit to our instructor
Lunch at Mr Sable Mama's house
Return journey will start at 2:00 pm
we will reach Mumbai / Pune by 20:00 Hrs / 18.30 Hrs Sunday (Subjective to traffic)
charges for the event Rs. 2800 /- per head
Your seat will be confirmed only after payment of booking amount.
The above cost includes:-
Travel from Mumbai to Mumbai & Pune to Pune by Private Vehicle ( Non - A/c )
Saturday Dinner, Sunday Beakfast & Sunday Lunch
expertise and equipment Charges
Things To Carry: -
Torch with extra pair of cell ( a must)
A Water Bottle (~2.5 Ltrs) ( a must)
Lunch For Saturday ( a must)
glass, bowl, plate, spoon ( a must)
cap ( a must)
Raincheater (Optional) for those who don't want to wet
Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
Good trekking shoes or sports shoes with good grip ( a must)
extra pair of socks
extra pairs of clothing
sleeping bag or shawl, sleeping mat ( a must)
A haversack to put all these things.
Pls avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
1.a scarf which can hold hairs is compulsory for girls
2.participant have to carry their own bedding i.e sleeping bag or carry mat
3.Don't bring extra luggage for this Camp. It may be difficult for you to rapell down with a heavy sack. Also avoid bringing one sack between two or three friends. Every participant has to carry his own sack. Bring minimum luggage.
rules to be followed :-
• Valuable articles are not permissible
• Keep the camp site clean & force others to do so
• Please note that this area is under the juridiction of Govt of Maharashtra, Forest Department and you are bind to it's rules and regulations
• Leaving your garbage (empty bisleri bottles also) at camp site is not allowed. Bring extra polythene bags for your garbage and take it at your home for proper disposal. We are not going to provide you dust bin at camp site. Please stick to this rules.
• Torch with extra pair of cells is compulsory
• Disposable materials like styrofoam or paper dish, glass or bowl are not allowed. Instead of these, bring what you are using at home
• Smoking and Drinking not allowed
• Everything should be properly wrapped in polythene bags.
• Camera & cell phone should be wrapped in separate polythene bags to avoid damage due to unexpected rain.
• Sack is compulsory
• Everyone has to follow the instructions of Camp In-charge & instructors
• No shortcut in the trek
You are coming on your own risk
please see the pics:-https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150377624965554.604249.822590553&type=3https://plus.google.com/photos/107702463146191074061/albums/5112904468896713169?banner=pwa
for more details please contact:-
Shantanu Savrekar: 09966784111
Arun Sawant : 09869474343
"Proboscis Training & Adventures"