NIGHT TREK TO KALAVANTIN DURG ON 23rd October 2016 (STARTING 22nd October NIGHT).
For Registration, Please Call: 9594122123 | 9819144948
Please fill your details by clicking on the below link:
Highlights Of The Trek:
Thrilling Kalawantin Pinnacle
Beautiful View From Kalavantin Pinnacle
Key Information about Night Trek to Kalavantin Durg:
Kalavantin Durg is situated on northeast side of Panvel, on Mumbai-Pune road. Can see it from express highway a V-Shaped one. The Left one is Kalwantin Durg & right side is Prabalgad.
The fort top commands an excellent view of the surroundings with Prabal in the front. Matheran, Chanderi, Shrimallang, Irshal Karnala, Manikgad, etc can be easily identified. Kalavantin durg is a adjoining hill (pinnacle) to Prabalgad.
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 2330 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Thakurwadi
Trek Leader: Tanvee | Kunal | Omkar
Please book yourself with full advance payment of Rs. 500/- per head (Non-refundable).Seats will be allotted on payment basis
Meeting Point: Panvel Station at 11.15 PM
We will catch the Panvel Slow Local Train from Thane (time table given below)
People can meet us directly at Panvel Station.
Day 1 : Saturday, 22nd October 2016
Thane- Panvel Train
Thane : 10:15 PM
Koparkhairne : 10:32 PM
Nerul : 10:44 PM
Belapur CBD : 10:51 PM
Kharghar : 10:55 PM
Panvel : 11:06 PM
11:30 PM: Travel by tumtum to base village
Day 2: Sunday, 23rd October 2016,
12:30 am: Start Trek
3:00 am: Reach Prabal Machi
Rest till 5:30 am
Freshen up. Tea & Breakfast.
6:30 am: Start Ascend.
Reach atop by 08:00 am. Explore & Start Descend by 9:00 am.
Back to prabal machi by 10:30 am Tea with snacks.
Descend back till 12:30 noon.
Start our return journey and Reach Panvel by 01:30 pm
Charges – Rs 500/- per head, which includes
• Travelling from Panvel to Panvel
• Morning and Evening Refreshments
• Trekking Paradise Expertise
• People can board the same train according to their convenience
• Get into second last boggy from Thane side
• People are requested to buy Panvel Return Ticket on their own
Bank Name : SBI Bank
Account No :00000034430294703
Account Type : Savings Account
Name: OMKAR VILAS PRABHUDESAI
Branch : Dombivli East
IFSC code : SBIN0007124
Things To Carry
• Identity proof
• Torch With Extra Pair Of Batteries (Must)
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Water (atleast 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
• Sleeping Bag or Bedding
• Personal Medicines those if any
• Good trekking shoes
• A haversack to put in all the things
Do not carry Jholas, please avoid wearing Jewelry
• No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol
• No littering
• The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members.
• Please understand this ain’t a picnic, all Trekking and Adventure activities demand fitness.
• We request you to get a medical fitness check done before you participate in any such events. • If suffering from any allergy carry proper medications and inform your trek leaders about it.
• Also make sure you have a sufficient supply of medication for your trip, building in an allowance for any travel delay.
• Those with Active Chest and Heart diseases that limit physical activity should not go to high altitudes.
Trekking Paradise Team