SUMERU TREKKERS (The Adventure out there)
INVITES YOU FOR WATERFALL RAPELLING @ VIHIGAON ON 11TH October 2015
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall
Destination : Vihi Kasara
Height : 120 Ft.
Grade : Thrilling
Date : 11-10-2015 (Sunday)
Participants : 60 Only,(First come first serve)
Cost 900/- per head
1)Kasara to kasara in local transport
2)Morning Breakfast & Tea ,
5)First aid & Sumeru’s Expertise Charges.
Catch the 6:55 am cst-kasara fast local. People who live on slow track station please come your nearest station to catch this local. Time table are as follows:-
6:55 am CST
7:02 am Byculla
7:08 am Dadar
7:15 am Kurla
7:19 am Ghatkopar
7:35 am Thane
7:47 am Dombivali
7:54 am Kalyan
8:02 am Ambivali
8:31 am Asangaon
9:08 am kasara
For Pune peoples catch 6:05 am sinhagad express from pune, reach Karjat @8:58 am.
Itenary for Trek:
MEETING POINT AT KASARA STATION
09:15 Gathering to Kasara station
09:30 GETTING FRESH & Breakfast
10:30 Expected to reach Base village.
10:45 Introduction round
11:00 to 2:00 Rapelling hours
02:00 Lunch BREAK
02:30 START RETURN JOURNEY TO MUMBAI
Things To Be carry:
Lunch for the day.
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes,
Please buy your return tickets and board 2nd compartment from ahead (Kasara end). Missing train would mean missing the trek.
We would be returning to Mumbai by 18:00 hrs approx depending on rains.
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Sumeru Trekkers : 97734 83465 / 86919 02227
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Email id : email@example.com
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.