Spend the holiday at Kolad with fun adventurous joyful water activities which is completely safe and anyone can take part in it as it's conducted by highly trained professionals where many safety precautions will be taken care by.
rafting in Kundalika river clubbed with extra leisure activities that includes kayaking + zip lining + river crossing + Banana ride + Bumper ride!
River rafting happens through out the year in the morning hours due to water released from the dam every morning. During monsoon it will be more thrilling as water level would be high and waster gushes at high speed which offers different grades of rapids.
List of rapid names at kolad rafting:
1. Morning Attack
2. Johnny Walker
Grade: EASY , Duration: 9 to 10 hours approx.
Highlights: River rafting, kayaking, banana ride, zip lining.
• Start from Dadar by private mini bus to Kolad - 5:00 am ( pickup points: sion, chembur, vashi, panvel)
• Halt for 15 minutes near Khopoli
• Reach Kolad - 8:00 am
• Report at rafting venue - 8:00 am.
• Rafting brief, instructions and white water rafting - 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
• Lunch - 2:00 pm
• Kayaking (30 minutes), zip lining, river crossing, bumper ride & banana boat ride - 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
• Return journey to Mumbai from Kolad - 5:30 pm with single halt for evening snacks.
INR 2750 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - Kolad - Mumbai by private vehicle, river rafting, Lunch (veg/ non-veg), Kayaking, zip lining, river crossing, bumper ride & banana boat ride.
Our Meetup listing has more details about payment.
If Paytm: send Money to 8080911557, Mention kolad in the Optional details.
What to Wear:
• Any lightweight clothes like T-shirt and shorts. (Avoid Jeans or thick pants!!!)
• Avoid wearing slippers or flipflops.
What to Carry:
• Extra pair of clothes to wear after finishing the event.
• Towel, toiletry kit.
• Personal medicines if any.
• Floaters or sandals.
• If you wear spectacles, carry a strap for the same.
• water bottle.
• Snacks as a breakfast in the bus during morning journey to Kolad
• Waterproof sealed tiny pouch to carry petty cash for snacks after rafting event.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Waterproof camera (optional)
Minimum age: 14 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate and paddle throughout the rafting duration.
Minimum weight: There is no minimum weight limit for rafting, however, you must be reasonably fit and must be able to paddle during the 2-hour rafting experience.
Maximum weight: 120 kg.
• Even Non-swimmers can participant in river rafting and other water activities. You will be given a life jacket to wear which will keep you afloat.
• Rafting and water sports is conducted by highly trained professionals who take care of participants with the highest priority.
• All the safety equipment will be provided for the respective water course activities.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• The river rafting distance would be approx 13 km which starts near Ravalje Dam.
• Below 18 years of age must take the consent of the parents to participate in the event.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Payment should be done in advance to take part in the event.
• No Refund will be provided for last minute drop.
• All the participants should fill the disclaimer form.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• Event schedule may get delayed or advance due to unforeseen conditions.
• Alcohol consumption/ tobacco is strictly prohibited in the course of event. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.