"Raigad Adventure Club" camp & trek to kalavantin durg on 28th fb (leaving saturday 27th night)
Raigad Adventure Club invites you for a mind-soothing night trek to "Prabalmachi " & "kalavantin pinnacle".
accomodation is provided in a hut admist the village "Prabalgad machi".
Little info about the trek: -
Type: - Hill fort
Height: - 2300 feet (approx.)
Grade: - Easy- medium
Fees: - 700/-
27th feb. (Saturday) : -
07:00 pm - Assemble outside of panvel railway station.
07:15 pm - Move towards base village "Thakurwadi" by public transport.
08:00 pm - Reach "Thakurwadi" and start our 2 & 1/2 hours trek.
10:30 pm- After complte 2:30 hours trek we will stay overnight in prabalgad machi village, campfire.
12:00 am- sleep.
28th feb. (Sunday) : -
6:00 am - wakeup call, refreshment, breakfast and start climbing kalavantin pinnacle..
9:00 am - reach kalavantin & photography.
10:00 am- start descend back to prabalgad machi.
12:00 pm- have a lunch cooked in chulah.
01:00 pm- start descent to base village "Thakurwadi"
03:00 pm- move toward panvel.
04:05 pm- reach panvel railway station.
Registration amount rs. 700 (non-refundable)
100/- discount if paid in advance.
1. Transportation from panvel to panvel back.
2. Breakfast, lunch on Saturday (simple vegiterian food only).
3. Accomodation Charges.
3. Experties & guide charges.
1. Saturday Dinner.
2. Any personal expenses to come panvel.
3. Any other charges not mentioned above.
send your money to following account.
Name:- Suhas Patil
Bank:- IDBI, Rasayani Branch (Saving a/c).
Account no.: 0784104000033673
IFSC code: IBKL 0000784
Please contact for furthur enquiry & payment:
Mobile:- 9579297744 / 7276871749 (also available on whatsaap)
if call not answered please msg.
1. Dinner for Saturday.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Sleeping bag/ Blankets & bedshet/ Matress etc.
4. Atleast 3 litter of water.
5. Good trekking shoes or sports shoes.
6. Some ready to eat food, fruits, juices, energy drinks (recommended).
7. Cap, shocks, extra pair of cloth (if requiered)
8. Odomos, Vaseline or mosqutoo repalent.
9. Camera, mobiles, binoculars (optionals).
10. Any personal medicine.
Before you call, please note:
- Read the event itinerary at least once.
- Expected batch size is minimum 10. We don’t provide current bookings information till the bookings are closed.
- All our treks are gender friendly and we had 30-40% female participan
ts in all of our earlier event.
- First come first serve basis of booking.