"Raigad Adventure Club" 1D/ 1Night Trek & camp to Prabalgad on 24th April 2016. (Leaving 23rd night)
Raigad Adventure Club invites you for a mind-soothing night trek to "Prabalgad".
Accommodation is provided in a hut admits the village "Prabalgad machi".
Little info about the trek: -
Type: - Hill fort
Height: - 2300 feet (approx.)
Grade: - Easy- medium
Trek leader: - Suhas Patil
Fees: - 800/-
23rd April (Saturday): -
07:00 pm - Assemble outside of panvel railway station.
07:15 pm - Move towards base village "Thakurwadi" in a private vehicle arranged by "RAC".
08:00 pm - Reach "Thakurwadi" and start our 2 & 1/2 hours trek.
10:30 pm- After complete 2:30 hours trek we will stay overnight in prabalgad machi village, campfire.
12:00 am- sleep.
24th April (Sunday): -
6:00 am - wakeup call, refreshment, breakfast and move to Prabalgad.
9:00 am - reach prabalgad and explore.
11:00 am- start descend back to prabalgad machi.
12:30 pm- have a lunch cooked in chulah.
01:30 pm- start descent to base village "Thakurwadi"
03:30 pm- move toward panvel.
04:15 pm- reach panvel railway station.
Registration amount rs. 800 (non-refundable) to be paid in advance for booking of your seat.
100/- extra each participants for on the spot option.
1. Transportation from panvel to panvel back.
2. Breakfast (Sunday morning), lunch (Sunday), evening refreshment (simple vegetarian food only).
3. Accommodation Charges.
3. Expertise & guide charges.
1. Any personal expenses to come panvel.
2. Any other charges not mentioned above.
Send your money to following account.
Name: - Suhas Patil
Bank: - IDBI, Rasayani Branch (Saving a/c).
Account no.: 0784104000033673
IFSC code: IBKL 0000784
Please contact for further enquiry & payment:
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: - 7276871749 (also available on whatsaap)
If call not answered please msg.
1. Torch with extra batteries.
2. Sleeping bag/ Blankets & bed sheet/ Mattress etc.
3. At least 3 litter of water.
4. Good trekking shoes or sports shoes.
5. Some ready to eat food, fruits, juices, energy drinks (recommended).
6. Cap, shocks, extra pair of cloth (if required)
7. Odomos, Vaseline or mosquito repellent.
8. Camera, mobiles, binoculars (optional).
9. Any personal medicine.