“RAIGAD ADVENTURE CLUB” – OVERNIGHTR TREK TO “SARASGAD” ON 21st & 22nd nov. 2015.
Little info about fort: -
Type: - Hill type
District: - Raigad
Grade: - Medium
Height: - 1600 ft.
Time to ascend: - approx. 2-3 hours.
Detail of the fort: -
Sarsagad is situated on the borders of pali. A very huge wall of Sarasgad is at the north south border of pali. This fort was mainly used to keep a check on the suroudinh regions. From fort, “paIi” and all surrounding areas can be seen. Shivaji Maharaj brought this fort under swarajya and spend 2000 Hon (the prevailing currency) for its reconstruction. Till independence this fort was under bhor sansthan.
The tentative itinerary of the trek is given: -
- Meeting point of Mumbai & Pune peoples: - Panvel Railway station @ 08:20 pm.
- Mumbai peoples catch 06:54 pm CST-Panvel local. So you will be panvel @ 08:13 pm. (use m-Indicator for time table)
- Pune peoples use bus service because there is no trains on that time to come panvel.
- 08:40 pm Catch Diva-Roha passenger train to Nagothane.
- 10:12 pm Reach Nagothane station, dinner time.
- 11:00 pm Move towards base village “Pali” in a private vehicle.
- 12:00 am Reach pali, introduction, instruction and start trek.
- 02:00 am Reach on top, rest of the day.
- 06:00 am Wakeup call, refreshment, breakfast & tea making.
- 07:00 am Exploration of fort.
- 08:00 am Start descend
- 09:30 am Reach Pali take Darshan ballaleshwar Ganpati Bappa.
- 10:30 am Move towards Khopoli in bus/ tum-tum/ private vehicle.
- 12:30 pm Reach khopoli have lunch.
- 01:50 am catch a local to CST.
Don’t Miss 06:54 pm CST-Panvel local, if u miss this train you miss the trek. (no refund of your money)
The fees of the trek will be rs. 800/-
Rs. 500/- Paid in advance to book your seat.
Rs. 100/- Discount if group of above 5 peoples.
Rs. 100/- Extra for on the spot payment option.
- Train tickets from Panvel to Nagothane.
- Travelling from Nagothane to Pali in a private vehicle.
- Morning breakfast & tea.
- Lunch on Sunday.
- Travelling from Pali to khopoli.
- Guide & expertise charges.
- Dinner on Saturday.
- Any personal expenses to come Panvel.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Includes”.
Things to be carried: -
- Packed dinner for Saturday.
- 3 litter of water (compulsory)
- Identity proof
- Sleeping bag, blanket, chadar, and mat.
- Some ready to eat food. E.g. plum cakes, biscuits, chips.
- Medicine those if required regularly.
- Good trekking shoes.
- A haversack to put in all things to be carried.
Mobile no. 9579297744/ 7276871749 (also available on whatsaap, if call not answered please put an msg).
Email-id: - email@example.com
Before call please note:-
- Read the event itinerary at least once.
- Expected batch size is minimum 10. We don’t provide current bookings information till the bookings are closed.
- All our treks are gender friendly and we had 30-40% female participants in all of our earlier event.
- Beginners are also able to do this trek.
- First come first serve basis of booking.
Send your money in following account
Name: - Suhas Patil
Bank name: - IDBI bank, Mohopada branch
A/c. no. 0784104000033673
IFSC code: - IBKL0000784
HURRY UP ……………………………………………………………
BOOK YOUR SEAT EARLIER.