Hills and Highways: Bike Ride & Car Drive to Phansad, Murud Janjira & kashid Beach on 12th Dec and 13th Dec 2015
Again Roads are calling us to move out to feel the fresh breeze, while driving or riding…………….
Don’t miss the chance as we at Hills and Highways, invite you for a Bike ride / Car drive to
Phansad, Murud Janjira, Kashid Beach and the surrounding region on 12th & 13th December 2015
Type: Bike Ride / Car Drive
Category: Adventure+ Leisure
Accommodation: Tented (5-6 Persons/Per Tent)
Route: Panvel - Pen - Alibaug - Kashid - Phansad - Murud /Murud-Roha-Nagothane-Vadkhal Naka-Pen-Panvel-Mumbai
Duration of Tour: 2 Days
Total Distance: 280 Kms app.
Trip leaders: Vishal & Sunny
Some information about the area:
The places that will be visiting are:
1. Phansad wild life Sanctuary
2. Janjira Fort
3. Kashid Beach
4. Birla Temple (If Time Permits)
The itinerary for the event will be as Follows:
Day 1, 12th Dec: Meeting point: Mc Donald at kalamboli (the one situated just before the starting of the expressway.) at 6.00 Hrs
*Start riding by 6.30 Hrs
*Breakfast at Wadkhal naka
*Visit Phansad(To release our Bags and belongings) >> Kashid Beach >> Birla Temple (If you Wish) OR Kashid Beach till Sunset>> Back to Phansad
*Tented accomodation in Phansad
(Note: We have to back in Phansad for Dinner by 8PM & food will be cooked by MAHILA GRAH UDHOYG)
Day 2, 13th Dec:
*Morning Wakeup Call @ 7.00 Hrs
*Morning trail in the Jungle till 10.00Hrs
*Depart for Murud, Janjira fort by 11.00Hrs
* Will Reach @ Murud Janjira By 12.00Hrs
* After Visit at Janjira will have lunch by 13.30Hrs
*Will Leave for Mumbai by 14.30Hrs
We will be having a short break for evening refreshments on the way followed by short break on our way to Mumbai
(Note: Return route will be Murud-Roha-Nagothane-Pen-Vadkhal-Panvel-Mumbai)
Last but not the least, any adventure activity is a disciplined fun so please check Below "Rules and Regulation"
Petrol and Maintenance cost should be settled by the Bike and Car owner and the person accompanying him/her.
> In case, of a single rider, or Driver the petrol and maintenance charges has to be paid by him alone. (Hills and Highways will provide info about a willing participant who can accompany you, and share the expenses. this depends on availability of such willing participants.)
INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE ON ROAD:
1. All bikers and Car Owners are required to carry Identity proof (Must), Legal Papers, Helmet (Must for Bike rider), (Valid Driver's License, RC Book, Insurance papers and PUC is must)
2. We would be checking for the license and papers at the start of the journey for every biker, and if any paper is not found in place, the members will not be allowed to ride or Drive with us.
3. Please be PUNCTUAL.
4. MAP WILL BE PROVIDED on arrival, so that you won’t get lost.
5. Over-speeding will not be tolerated at any cost, because mishaps cost yours as well as whole group’s time.
6. Get your own blanket, jackets, or whatever to save yourself from mood-swings of weather.
7. Carry all your biking accessories like helmets (if possible please add elbow & knee guards). Helmet compulsory for yourself & pillion to save your skin from severe heat on the roads & for your own safety
6. Please note to stuff your bag with ready to eat food stuffs & water bottles to calm your unpredictable, untimely hunger pangs & thirst.
KINDLY NOTE THAT ALL THE ABOVE 'ON THE FACE' POINTS ARE DRAFTED JUST TO REACH OUR DESTINATION ON TIME AND COVER OUR DESTINATION ON TIME; TOTAL CO-OPERATION WOULD BE REQUIRED & APPRECIATED.
”Hills and Highways” or their leaders would not be responsible for any uncertainties happening to him/her and also the members who accompanies him/her, although proper precautions & care will be taken.
It's advisable to get your Bike and Car Serviced / Repaired before the ride so that we all can have safe ride/Drive.
Things To Carry:-
A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs) (a must)
Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mat for stay in Pawas Bhakt-Niwas
Good shoes, Extra pair of Cloths, TOWEL etc. (a must)
Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
Pls avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Vishal :- 9930849930
Sunny : 9870929245
Hills and Highways