Sagargad (Alibaug region) is at a height of 1357 ft. above sea level). This hill fort commands a steering view of the entire alibaug region. It's a beautiful Fort near sea. Located on this fort is a Temple of Siddheshwar, a river flowing by, and most of all a cliff just behind the temple where the river becomes a waterfall; water cistrens (Pandavkund)
Trek Leader – Sarfaraz.
26th August 2018
2nd September 2018
9th September 2018
16th September 2018
23rd September 2018
30th September 2018
Sagargad Trek Event Details
Grade: Medium level of trek.
Time to reach the top: 3.5 hours from base village.
Travel: By Private Bus.
Cost: Rs. 1000.
Sagargad Trek Event Itinerary
5:30 Meeting at Pritam Da Dhaba, Dadar (East).
05:30 Leave for Sagargad Trek.
06:00 Chembur Diamond Garden.
06:30 Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
09.30 Reach Khandale village get Refreshed and Breakfast.
13:00 Reach the Top & Explore the Fort & enjoy the beauty of nature.
14.00 Start down trek.
17.00 Reach the base. Have Lunch & get refreshed.
18.30 Start return journey to Mumbai by bus.
23.00 pm Reach Mumbai.
· Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins. Keep Mountains clean.
· Please carry Lunch for the trek.
· Please wear trekking shoes for this trek with good grip.
· 1 veg Breakfast.
· Dadar to Dadar travel by private vehicle.
· Trek Leader expertise charges.
· Lunch for Trek.
· Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
· All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
· Any kind of personal expenses.
· Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
· All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
· Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Buy ticket here https://treksandtrails.org/event-timer/116-treks-and-trails-india-one-day-trek-to-sagargad-near-alibaug-august-3rd-2014-sunday
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs 1000 per person in the given a/c
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
UPI ID - 9619095743@axisbank
Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Transaction ID, Participant Names, email ID, WhatsApp mobile number, emergency contact number.
Please Call or email for any clarification
Treks and Trails Mumbai mobile/WhatsApp - 8828746865 / 8828004949
· 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
· No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Things to carry
· 2/3 liters of water.
· Lunch for the trek.
· Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
· Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
· Good Torch must with extra battery.
· Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
· One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
· Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
· Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
· Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
· Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
· Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
· Identity Proof.
· Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.