Korigad Fort is located about 20 km away from Lonavala in Pune District in Maharashtra. It is about 929 m above the sea level. The Closest village is Peth Shahpur. There are two lakes on the top of the fort. On the top there is a temple of Koraidevi and also many other small temples. The interesting part of the fort is that its wall is completely intact and one can walk along the entire perimeter.
Trek Leader – Anuj.
17th June 2018
24th June 2018
1st July 2018
8th July 2018
15th July 2018
22nd July 2018
29th July 2018
5th August 2018
12th August 2018
19th August 2018
26th August 2018
Korigad Monsoon Trek Event details
- Korigad Fort Trek Difficulty Level : Easy.
- Base Village for Korigad Fort : Peth Shahapur.
- Region : Lonavala.
- Total time required for climbing Korigad Fort : 1 hour one way.
- Duration : 1 Day.
- Korigad Fort Height : 3000 ft. (approx.).
- Travelling by bus.
- Cost : Rs. 1300.
Korigad Monsoon Trek Event Itinerary
06:00 Meeting at Pritam da dhaba, Dadar (East).
06:15 Leave for Korigad fort trek.
06:30 Chembur Diamond Garden.
07:00 Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
07:30 Kalamboli Mcdonalds.
10:00 Reach at Peth Shahapur.
11:45 Reach on top and explore.
13:30 Start descend.
14:30 Reach at base village and Lunch.
15:30 Start return journey to Mumbai.
22:00 Approx arrival at Dadar.
- 1 veg Breakfast ,1 veg Lunch and 1 Evening tea.
- Travel Dadar to Dadar by private vehicle.
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Buy ticket here https://www.treksandtrails.org/event-timer/579-night-trek-and-camping-korigad
For Registration and confirmation transfer Rs.1300.00 per person in the given a/c
Account Name - Treks and Trails
Bank Name - Axis Bank
Account Number - 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code - UTIB0000695
Account Type - Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with Transaction ID, Participant Names, Pickup Point, email ID, WhatsApp mobile number, emergency contact number.
Please Call or email for any clarification:
Treks and Trails Mumbai mobile/WhatsApp - 8828746865 / 8828004949
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
- Rain wear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.