Kalsubai Trek - Highest Peak of Maharashtra
Kalsubai Peak Night Trek with height of 1646m or 5400 Feets is famous as the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai Mountain lies in the Sahyadri mountain range falling under kalsubai harishchandragad wildlife sanctuary . Kalsubai Height being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Bhandardara Dam and Kalsubai Peak is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb.
Trek leader – Sagar Zine.
23rd 24th March 2019
6th 7th April 2019
4th 5th May 2019
30th 31st March 2019
13th 14th April 2019
11th 12th May 2019
20th 21st April 2019
18th 19th May 2019
27th 28th April 2019
25th 26th May 2019
Kalsubai Trek Event Details
Kalsubai trek difficulty level : Medium
Kalsubai trek endurance level : High
Base village Kalsubai trek : Bari
Region : Igatpuri / Bhandardara
Total time required for climbing Kalsubai Peak : 4 hours one way
Duration : 1 Night 1 Day
Kalsubai peak height : 5400 ft. (1646 meters)
Kalsubai Trek Event Itinerary
Day 0 – Saturday
Day 1 – Sunday
00:15 Assemble at Kasara Railway Station near ticket counter.
00:20 Travel from Kasara Railway Station to Bari Village by Local Jeep.
02:30 Reach at Bari village and rest.
03:15 Start ascending.
07:15 Reach Kalsubai Shikhar. Tea and snacks on Kalsubai peak.
09:15 Start descending.
12:00 Reach at Bari village and lunch.
13:00 Travel by Jeep from Bari Village to Kasara Railway Station.
14:30 Reach Kasara railway station and disperse.
· People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
· Missing the train is missing Kalsubai Night Trek, no refund will be provided.
· 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch.
· Trek Leader Expertise Charges.
· Travel Kasara to Kasara by Local Jeep.
· Travel cost from Mumbai to Kasara and back.
· Travel from Pune to Kasara and back.
· Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
· All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
· Any kind of personal expenses.
· Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
· All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
· Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Buy tickets here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/kalsubai-trek-highest-peak-of-maharashtra
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 1300 per person in the given a/c
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
UPI ID - [email protected]
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Names, email ID, WhatsApp mobile number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call us
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949 / 9764461419 (Monday to Saturday - 11:30 am to 6 pm only)
· 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
· 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
· No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
· No show No Refund.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
· If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Thing to carry
· 2/3 liters of water.
· Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
· Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
· Good Torch must with extra battery.
· Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
· One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres.
· Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
· Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
· Identity Proof.
· Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.