Garbett Plateau Monsoon Trek
Trek Leader – Neil.
8th July 2018.
22nd July 2018.
5th August 2018.
19th August 2018.
26th August 2018.
Garbett Plateau Monsoon Trek Event Details
· Garbett Plateau trek difficulty level : Medium.
· Garbett Plateau trek endurance level : High.
· Base village for Garbett Plateau : Diksal.
· Region : Matheran.
· Total time required for climbing Garbett Plateau : Maximum 4 - 4.30 hrs from Bhivpuri road.
· Duration : 1 Day.
· Garbett Plateau height : 2625 ft. (approx.).
· Cost : Rs. 700.
Garbett Plateau Monsoon Trek Itinerary
Catch Karjat slow local from CSMT.
CSMT – Karjat slow local time table.
05:20 Mumbai CSMT
07:30 Bhivpuri road
07:35 Meet at Bhivpuri road railway station, near ticket counter.
07:45 Breakfast at Bhivpuri.
08:15 Start ascending.
13:00 Reach at Garbett Plateau. Explore and lunch.
18:30 Reach at Bhivpuri road railway station.
· People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
· Missing the train is missing Garbett Plateau Monsoon Trek, no refund will be provided.
· Trekkers should carry packed Lunch for this Trek.
· 1 veg Breakfast and 1 Evening tea.
· Trek Leader Expertise Charges.
· Travel cost from Mumbai to Bhivpuri road and back.
· Lunch for the trek.
· Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
· All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
· Any kind of personal expenses.
· Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
· All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
· Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Buy tickets here https://www.treksandtrails.org/event-timer/363-matheran-via-garbett-point#how-to-register
For Registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 700.00 per person in the given a/c
Account Name - Treks and Trails
Bank Name - Axis Bank
Account Number - 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code - UTIB0000695
Account Type - Current Account
UPI ID - 9619095743@axisbank
Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
Each Participant Name
Each Paticipant Email ID
Each Mobile phone number (preferred WhatsApp)
Emergency contact number
Male or Female
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865 / 8828004949 / 9764461419 / 9867046166 ( 11 am to 7 pm only - Monday to Saturday )
· 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
· No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Thing to carry
· 2/3 liters of water.
· Lunch for the trek.
· Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
· Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
· Good Torch must with extra battery.
· Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
· One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
· Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
· Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
· Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
· Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
· Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.