Bhandardara Waterfall Tour
Trek Leader – Sarfaraz.
Cost – Rs, 2000. (per person)
28th 29th July 2018
11th 12th August 2018
25th 26th August 2018
8th 9th September 2018
22nd 23rd September 2018
Bhandardara waterfall tour itinerary
Day 0 – Saturday
23:00 Meeting at Pritam da Dhaba, Dadar(East).
23:15 Departure from Dadar.
00:00 Pick up at Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane.
Day 1 – Sunday
05:00 Reach at Samrad village.
06:00 Freshen up.
07:30 Start mini walk/trek towards reverse waterfall.
08:00 Enjoy some time at reverse waterfall.
09:30 Start journey towards Ratanwadi.
Visit waterfalls on the way to Ratanwadi.
11:00 Reach at Ratanwadi.
Visit old temple – Amruteshwar. You also find some “veergal’ here.
12:30 Lunch at Ratanwadi.
13:30 After Lunch start journey towards Wilson dam.
14:30 Reach at Wilson dam.
16:00 Start return journey to Mumbai.
22:00 Approx. arrival at Dadar.
· 1 veg Breakfast, 1 veg Lunch and 1 Evening tea and snacks.
· Dadar to Dadar travel by private vehicle. (Non-AC)
· Trek Leader expertise charges.
· Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
· All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
· Any kind of personal expenses.
· Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
· All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
· Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Buy tickets here https://treksandtrails.org/event-timer/593-waterfall-tour-at-bhandardara#how-to-register
For Registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 2000.00 per person in the given a/c
Account Name - Treks and Trails
Bank Name - Axis Bank
Account Number - 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code - UTIB0000695
Account Type - Current Account
UPI ID - 9619095743@axisbank
Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with
Each Participant Name
Each Paticipant Email ID
Each Mobile phone number (preferred WhatsApp)
Emergency contact number
Male or Female
For any queries please call or email:
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865 / 8828004949 / 9764461419 / 9867046166 (11 am to 7 pm only - Monday to Saturday)
· 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
· No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
· Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Thing to carry
· 2/3 liters of water.
· Lunch for the trek.
· Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
· Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
· Good Torch must with extra battery.
· Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
· One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
· Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
· Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
· Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
· Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
· Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.