Backpacking Trek to Kasol Kheerganga Tosh - Delhi to Delhi
We have planned a fantastic backpacking adventurous trek in the Himalayas, Parvati is famous for dense pine tree forests, hot water springs, beautiful waterfalls, easy short hikes, stunning valley views. Kasol also was known as Mini Israel has famous cafes and hostels overlooking the valley. One can also hike to Malana Village to meet locals who are descendants of Alexander the Greats army to experience ancient Malana Culture. They have many rules for outsiders, which are unique.
Fixed Departure Dates - Kasol Kheerganga Tosh Backpacking Trek
3rd April 2019
1st May 2019
5th June 2019
10th April 2019
8th May 2019
12th June 2019
17th April 2019
15th May 2019
19th June 2019
24th April 2019
22nd May 2019
26th June 2019
29th May 2019
- Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Highest Altitude: ~ 10,000 feet
- Temperature: -3 – 8°C
- Cost: Rs. 13,000 + 5% GST (per person)
Backpacking Kasol Kheerganga Tosh Trek Itinerary
Day One Wednesday - Bus Journey to Kasol
Backpackers can reach Delhi, Majnu Ka Tila bus stop at 16:00 hours we will take a bus for Bhuntar, Kasol from here. Majnu-Ka-Tila is famous for Tibetan Delicacies. Arriving at Delhi in the morning as per your scheduled flight or trains will be ideal. As we will be catching even bus to Kasol at 5.30 pm.
Day Two Thursday - Arrive at Kasol and Explore Manikaran
You will be reaching Kasol Village in the morning, your stay has been arranged at an uber cool Hostel which offers serene valley views, relaxing rooms and fantastic local curated experiences. You can walk around Kasol village and explore the local food scene. Our Trek Leader will meet you today for 3 hours Manikaran Gurudwara tour. Later you can relax by the bonfire and enjoy with your fellow travelers or relax in your cozy rooms. Sumptuous vegetarian dinner will be served at the hostel cafe around 9 pm. Post dinner we have lined up for you Jungle walk between 10 pm to 12 pm-midnight one can register near the reception.
Meals Included today - Lunch and Dinner.
Day Three Friday - Kasol Kheerganga Trek
Breakfast is served at 8 am and post breakfast around 9 am we will leave for Barsheni village. Our Local Trek Leader will meet you here, today our trek duration will be 4 hours for Rudranag Village. Our Trek Leader will share historical facts, and your route will be through Pine forest and serene views. After reaching Rudranag campsite, we will explore waterfalls, local temple, and the village. Sumptuous vegetarian dinner will be served you can enjoy the night around the bonfire and rest under the stars.
Meals Included today - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day Four Saturday - Kheerganga to Tosh Trek
We wake up early today after breakfast trek leader will start your journey to Kheerganga today. It will take 3 hours trek to reach Kheerganga from Rudranag Village.
Kheerganga trek is the most popular destination in Parvati Valley. Kheerganga offers backpackers beautiful valleys and natural hot water springs. You can take a dip in the warm pool which has healing powers according to locals. After spending a few hours in Kheerganga, we will descend towards Barsheni and onwards to our Tosh homestay. You can enjoy dinner and share your experiences of your fantastic trekking day with fellow travelers
Meals Included today - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day Five Sunday - Tosh to Kasol
Tosh village is situated 7900 feet above sea level. After breakfast, you can relax at the homestay, explore the local village or visit the nearby waterfall. Checkout from Tosh and reach around 11.00 am to Kasol Village. Our trip ends here though you can still explore Kasol today and shop at the local markets. Your Bus leaves for Delhi at 7 pm.
Meals Included today - Breakfast
Day Six Monday - Departure from Delhi
We will reach Delhi early morning you can board your flight or train as per your booking and start your journey to arrive back home.
- 3 Night accommodation at Kasol-Kheerganga-Tosh
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners at Destination (all Veg)
- Expert trek leader and guide
- Camping & trekking equipment
- Forest permit charges.
- First aid (just in case you scratch your knee).
- Local Transfers
· Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
· All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
· Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
· All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
· Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
· Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
Buy ticket here https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/backpacking-kasol-kheerganga-tosh-trek
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 13,650/- per person in the given a/c
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IFSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
UPI ID - [email protected]
Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with Transaction ID, Participant Names, email ID, mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call us
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949 / 9764461419 (Monday to Saturday - 11:30 am to 6 pm only)
- If cancellation done prior to 45 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 30 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- If done prior to 15 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided
- No show No Refund
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only
Please note - All treks/departures would be conducted as per schedule. However, due to unavoidable climatic conditions, there might be alterations in the scheduled departures. The same would be informed prior.
Things to carry
· Valid ID Proofs
· Sufficient cash as it is difficult to find ATMs in the mountains
· Waterproof trekking shoes & jacket
· Torch with extra batteries
· Warm clothes
· Camera with extra batteries
· Lighter & Trekking stick