Trekkers Journey's KATALDHAR WATERFALL (650 Feet) Trekking & Rappelling.
Generally Rappelling is done on rock face or slope.
Waterfall rappelling is the modified version of rappelling with added adrenaline rush where you rappel through a high speed waterfall. The torrential volume, sheer force of water and slipperyness of slope makes it very tough to rappell down. But at the same time it gives an ultimate taste of adventure.
Date : 16 / 17 / 23 / 24 Sep 2017 (4 Batches)
Height : 650ft approx.
Max seats : 15
Location : Kataldhar Waterfall, lonavla
About Waterfall :
Kataldhar is the name of a big waterfall near Lonavla in Pune district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. This waterfall is not so famous because to reach to the valley is somewhat difficult and need some experience of basic trekking before exploring this place.
Rappelling & Trekking are two different aspects of adventure. Rappelling is technique in which we descend down the rock cliffs using rope and other mountaineering equipment’s with 100 % safety.
Meeting point lonavala station.
To reach Lonavala, members can board Indrayani express (22105) to Lonavala from there respective stations.
Train timings are,
05:40 : CST
05:41 : Dadar
06:33 : Kalyan
- Reach Base Village at Kataldhar Waterfall at 8.30 AM
- BREAKFAST, INTRODUCTION, DO'S & DONT'S
- Move to Rappelling base
- INSTRUCTIONS & PRINCIPLES OF RAPPELLING SHORT LESSON FROM CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS.
-Start Rappelling one by one
- Finish Rappelling till 6.00 PM (Maximum)
- Wind up & equipment Collection
- REACH Lonavala & board train to Mumbai.
THE ESTIMATED COST IS: 1600/- RS
Lonavala to Lonavala Traveling by non ac private travel bus.
(Participant need to take return train ticket till Lonavala)
BRANDED EQUIPMENT CHARGE
AND LOT OF ADVENTURE & 100% SAFETY
FEEs DO NOT INCLUDES :
1] Cold drinks & mineral water, Private orders in hotel.
2] Insurance coverage, Medical expenses other than First Aid.
3) everything which not included in Includes.
Book your Seats now.
THINGS TO CARRY-
1. Good sport shoes (compulsory).
2. Extra Pair of cloths, Towel, napkin, socks.
3. Water (1ltr minimum).
4. Some eatables preferably biscuits, dry fruits, namkeen
5.Cap / Gog / Camera (optional).
6. Scarf for girls (compulsory)
6. Personal small medical kit. (If u require usually/Optional)
7. Small Sack to put all these things. A big Plastic bag so that Things can be wrapped and kept in the bag. For protection from rain
8.Raincoats if needed
Last date for registration: 14 Sep 2017
No refund in case of cancellation of seat in less than 24 hours.
Registrations through phone calls only and seat confirmation will be only after 50% of payment deposit.
Hurry limited seats available!!!
#For Registrations #Call/#SMS/#Whatsapp us at 9920620314 / 9773000301.
Or #Mail us at email@example.com
#Seats will be available on first come first basis.
#Join us for more updates
- Explored N Unexplored.