Trekincredible presents Pawna Backwater Camping
Enjoy Christmas & New Year away from city traffic in amidst of nature. Make it special with Camping experience which is nearby and at affordable price. Fun, nature connect and New year celebration altogether at one place.
Pawna is breathtaking place which is easily accessible for Mumbai & Pune Crowd, surrounded by few historic places like Lohagad, Visapur, Tikona Fort and huge waterbody. You can witness the sunset from our campsite and get panoramic view of Pawna Lake along with tomb headed Tikona fort. Camping is usually a time when you go back to basics and enjoy simple pursuits such as reading, watching stars, hiking, and playing games together as a group. Camping offers peace, and relaxing atmosphere. Its helps to get close to nature and much needed break from hectic routines, excel, ppts and targets.
Sound of chirping birds in evening and calm water rippling is beauty of camping near lakeside. Our campsite provide panoramic view of lake. Trust me ambience is breathtaking and relaxing to rejuvenate. Star gazing and watching star constellation is another attraction where if u are lucky then can witnessed shooting stars too.
Package Includes- Tea and Snack in evening followed by Bonfire to cherish beautiful moments. In dinner Veg Non Veg/ Jain is available in thali System unlimited. Stay in a Tent with mattress and Blanket. Next day Morning Breakfast is included.
Best suited for groups, solo campers, corporate , couples, families and pets. Event will start at 5 pm on Saturday evening and ends at 10 am Sunday Morning.
Important things to carry :
Water Bottle (3 ltrs each person)
Some snacks biscuits wafers etc
Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries,
Blankets OR (Chaddar)
Electrol 1 pack
Medicines if required
Bluetooth speakers is must for group
Head gears to protect from cold
Good Trekking shoes.
For details and Registrations:
Saturday – Evening Tea snacks and Dinner
Sunday – Breakfast.
Camping and Entry charges wherever necessary
Safety and First Aid.
travel to and from site(assistance will be given)
Personal expenses Insurance of any kind
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
Any item not covered under “inclusions"
Term and Conditions:
• Campers will be responsible for any damage done to campsite property. Remuneration for the same will be expected.
• For your own safety, once you exit the tent please dust your shoes before wearing them (insects like to get cozy in the warmth of our footwear)
• Please zip up the tent every time you enter or exit it. You do not want insects flying into your tent and creating a nuisance for you at night.
• Stay in the campus premises only. Do NOT go in the restricted areas.
• Do not litter the campsite. Please use the dustbins provided.
• Keep the campsite premises clean, neat and hygienic.
• Do not eat food or snacks inside the tent. Keep the tent clean.
• Weapons, sharp items or any inflammable items are restricted on the campsite.
• Please do not take any of the campsite belongings along with you.
• Take care of your valuables (phones, cameras, laptops etc). The campsite doesn’t take responsibility for loss of any items.
• No smoking or drinking inside the tent.
• Please take off your shoes before entering the tent at all times
• Strictly NO USE OF DRUGS in any kind or any form in the campsite premises. If caught, legal action will be taken against the campers.