Full Descend Trek + Rappelling to Maharashtra's very own Grand Canyon Sandhan Valley.
Activities: Trekking / Rappelling
Sandhan Valley, situated in the western ghats of Sahyadris, is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardhara region near Samrad village (3000ft Approx), is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous Fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of the valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Descending full Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the overnight stay under the sparkling sky is a sweet cherry on the cake!!
The itinerary for the Trek:
Day 0: Friday, 27 Oct 2017
Catch Kasara Local staring 10:50pm from cst.
It is advised to board the second compartment of the train from driver side so that we can meet in the compartment itself.
Day 1: Saturday, 28th Oct 2017
Reach Samrad by Private vehicle
Introductions , safety instuction and start trekking.
05:30 pm – Reach at base, dinner, campfire, stay
Day 2: Sunday 29th Oct 2017
Finish morning refreshments
Start descend towards Dehne
Lunch and proceed to Asangaon by local vehicles
Reach Mumbai by Local train by 08:00 pm (depending upon the railway mega blocks)
1. Transportation from Kasara to base village & base village to Asangoan by Jeep/Traxx
2. Breakfast & Dinner on Day 01 (All Veg)
3. Breakfast & Lunch on Day 02 (All Veg)
4. Rappelling activity & safety equipments
5 . Expertise & Guide Charges
1. Any transfer till Kasara and back
3. Anything mentioned than above inclusions
For more details contact:
(Also available on WhatsApp)
Email - email@example.com
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name – Abhijeet Rajesh Khale
Branch – Panchpakhadi Thane
Account no – 006810110012544
For payment through Paytm: 9920930980
Sleeping bag or warm material for sleeping
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Torch with Extra Batteries
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
Shoe Drill Adventures Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. Shoe Drill Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer.
5. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
6. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
7. Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags.