Event Tag: Trikon #645
Event Name: Great Rann of Kutch
Event Date: 30th Dec 2017 - 2nd Jan 2018
Event Duration: 3 Days
Event Cost: Rs. 8,950/- per pax
Total Seats: 25
Mr. Bachchan had once said “Kutch nahi dekha toh Kuch nahi dekha!” This quote is true in all aspects. Kutch or Great Rann of Kutch or White Dessert refers to the white salt desert, which is an empty expanse of white salt land and has blue sky above. On the full moon night, watch the entire carpet of salt glow as if in a dreamland. Mix of art and culture, traditions and ancient heritage all come together to deliver a scintillating experience. During the RannUtsav, you can experience the superior indulgence of Kutchi culture and live performances. Witness the local artisans weaving traditional artwork and displaying the handicrafts.
At Travel Trikon, we also take you for a Bhuj sightseeing tour where you can explore the Havelis and Mahals for the Royal treatment.Shop for Bandani, jewelry and dazzling fabric for an amazing feel.
* Blend the rich local art and culture of Dhordo - Kutch
* Handicraft artists weaving the beautiful art works
* Be at the top most point for sunrise sighting of Rann - Kala Dunger
* Live up the blissful moment of Full Moon at Rann
* Witness the world famous RANN UTSAV
* Enjoy doing camel ride and watch live performances
* Walk across the widespread White Salt Dessert
* Visit Vijay Vilas Palace &AinaMahal
* Visit Indo-Pak border from India Bridge
* Visit Vijay-vilas palace and Mandavi beach
* Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj
Day 1: Saturday, 30th December 2017
17:45: Meet Travel Trikon Team at Bandra Station
Leave for Bhuj & Spend overnight in Train
Day 2: Sunday, 31st December 2017
Khavda – KaloDungar – India Bridge – White Desert ( 130Kms 3.5 Hrs approx One Way )
& Reach hotel by 9 am and get freshen up. Post breakfast leave for Khavda by A/c Vehicle. Full day tour to India Bridge, KaloDungar, than move towards White Desert – Heaven on the Earth and enjoy life time memorable Sunset and also Full Moon beauty of White Rann. Feel lost in the white dessert land. Thanks to the full moon glory, the White Rann emits the most beautiful colors to create a magical ambience you’ve always wished to experience. We can also see the RannUtsav and enjoy local delicacies there. Try camel riding and attend live performances. Come back to hotel and relax.
Day 3: Monday, 1st Jan 2018 Bhuj Sight Seeing (Full day)
Wake up at 6 am and freshen up. Have breakfast by 7.30 am and start exploring Bhuj’s famous destinations. Visit AinaMahel&PragMahel andproceed for MANDVI Beach Sightseeing. Post lunch explore Vijay Villas Palace & Mandvi’s Famous Beach, Indulge in breathtaking sunset at Mandvi beach. Come back to Bhuj and drop for drop station.
Day 4: Tuesday, 2nd Jan 2018
Reach Mumbai by 2:00 pm (Trip concludes)
· Accommodation in triple sharing Non/ AC rooms at Bhuj ( Basic Accommodation with amenities)
· Mumbai to Mumbai Train Travelling in Non AC Sleeper Class
· Pure Veg Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – Day1) ( Breakfast & Lunch – Day 2)
· Comfortable AC Bus for covering all destinations
· Entry, parking and toll charges
· Trikon expertise charges
· Any expenses of personal in nature such as Liquor or Souvenirs
· Rides and activity charges
· Performance charges
· Camera charges
· Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
· Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Things to Carry
· Water Bottles
· A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
· Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
· Thermal Inners
· Cap, sunglasses, scarf
· Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
· Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
· Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
· Mosquito repellent
· Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
· Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
· Participants must carry cash in orderbuy anything at Rann. Except high end luxury hotels, restaurants and souvenir shops, plastic money such as credit card and debit card is not accepted throughout Rann.
· ATM's are common only in Bhuj, and beyond that finding ATM is also difficult.
· Avoid wearing precious Jewelry, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
· Please make sure you report at the start location as per the itinerary. No refunds would be entertained by Travel Trikon. Consult your Trikon buddy in advance in case of any changes.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Net Banking Details: You have an option to pay Rs 5,000 in part to book a seat now. However, full payment will be needed at least 30 days prior to the event date for confirmation.
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account ID: 698505600192
Account Type: Current Account
Account name: TRAVEL TRIKON
Branch: MUMBAI - RAGHUVANSHI MILL,BAPAT MARG, LOWER PAREL (W) MUMBAI-400013
IFSC Code: ICIC0006985
Mobile Banking Details
PayTM: Transfer to 9819021806 and mention “Participant/Event Name” in Optional Description.
UPI: Please note our Id: trikon@icici to make the payment.
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to email@example.com
Please call on +919819021806 / +919819494297 for any query.
For any other information, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the subject of the mail as ‘Trikon #645 Full Moon Tour to Rann of Kutch’
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as Travel Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & co-operation.
Please refer to following links for more information:
Why Travel Trikon?
Rules and Regulation
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Follow us on:
"For WhatsApp notifications on Travel Trikon upcoming events, please ping us 'UPDATE' with your 'NAME' on 9819021806"
Please save this number as Travel Trikon to receive Broadcast message
Look forward to having you with us!
Team Travel Trikon
Connect | Explore | Unwind