Thrilling Trek To Harishchandragad Via Nalichi Vaat On 11th & 12th Nov 2017.
Route:Sawarne-Bailpada-Nalichi Vaat-Kokankada-Taramati-Kedareshwar Temple-Nageshwar Temple-Khireshwar-Kalyan
Little Info About The Fort
Type: Hill Forts
Fort Range: Malshej
Height: 4710 ft
Base Village: Bailpada
Harishchandragad The fort is quite ancient, considered to be from the medieval period.
Harischandragad is one of the most visited forts in Western Ghats. If you are regular trekker then you must visit Harishchandragad. Fort was captured by the Marathas in 1747 from the Moguls.
Konkan Kada: One of the biggest cliffs of the sahyadris, fascinating many people from years together. The cave of Kedareshwar has a big Shivlinga, which is totally surrounded by water.
The Itinerary For The Event Is As Given Below
Meeting Point: Kalyan Railway Station at 10:30 PM Friday Night.
Day 00- Friday
Take a public transport to Sawarne and reach by 01:00 AM
Day 01- Saturday
Start walking towards Bailpada & reach by 3:00 AM
Take rest for few hours.
Wake up call at 05:00 AM.
Have breakfast and start trek.
Reach Kokankada by 04:00 PM approx.
Visit and explore Konkan Kada
Dinner and Campfire
Discussion Round On Maratha's Historical Events
Day 02 - Sunday
Morning Wake Up Call – 4:30 AM
Visit Taramati Point (Highest Point Of Fort)
Breakfast and Tea
Head towards Harishchandragad temple, caves, Shiv linga By 8:00AM
Descend via Junnar Darwaja.
Reach Nageshwar Temple (Khireshwar) around 1:00 PM
Lunch at Base Village
Reach Kalyan via Public Transport by 8:00 PM (Depends on Traffic).
Things To Be Carried
1. Good Footwear (Mandatory).
2. Water (3 ltr Minimum Compulsory).
3. Identity Proof. (Mandatory)
4. Saturday Afternoon Lunch (Compulsory)
5. Cap / Gog / Camera (Optional).
6. Snacks to Eat and Energy Powder.
7. Beddings / Sleeping Bag / Bed sheets
8. Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek) (Optional)
9. Personal small medical kit. (Optional)
10. Extra Pair of Clothes
11. Insect repellent cream, sun protection cream (Optional).
12. Other things as per your choice.
13. Haversack to put all these things.
The charges for the trek will be Rs. 1300 /- per head, which includes
Travelling Charges ( Kalyan to Kalyan Public Transport),
3 Breakfast,1 Dinner, 1 Lunch, Refreshments.
Expertise and Guide Charges.
(Which is Use for "Fort Conservation)
Important Points To Keep In Mind
1. The leader's decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
2. Trekking, Rock Climbing, Rappelling or any adventure activity is potentially risky
3. Trek may be cancelled or postponed depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
4. Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
5. We carry safety Equipment's at any point of time, Safety is our First Priority.
Participant will be required to deposit an advance amount of INR 1000 (Non-Refundable) in the following bank account:
• Name: Mahesh Balkrishna Tambe
• Bank: ICICI BANK
• Saving Account no. 056401510179
• IFSC Code: ICIC0000564
• UPI ID: maheshtambe1190@icici
Group Size - 20
For more Details & Registration contact:
Ganesh Pujari -9619339743
Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/events/128561964446158
Note: - Confirmation will be done through phone call only.
Message/WhatsApp if call is not answered we will call you back once we are free.