Trek Mates India invites you Snow Trek In Manali On 25th-28th March'18.
Key Information about
Place: Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Activities: Trekking / Camping
Snow Trek in Manali:-
Snow capped peaks, the Beas River and thick pine wood trees around Manali, makes it best destination for a vacation in Himachal Pradesh during winters.The entire Manali Valley looks beautiful during the winters – pure white beauty! The wisest way to observe, learn and explore with an Eco-friendly way of travelling is trekking.“Manali-Naggar Snow Trek” offers you a healthy and natural way of travelling.
Itinerary of the event:
DAY 1: REPORTING AT RUMSU BASE CAMP
Get down at Patlikuhal(20 kms after kullu and 20 kms before Manali).
Transport options are readliy available from Patlikuhal to Rumsu camp.
Today we will go for an acclimatization walk for two high altitude villages, Rumsu and Pulag.
Overnight at Rumsu base camp.
DAY 2: TREK TO PULAG AND NAGGAR
After morning breakfast we will start our trek to Pulag.
Pulag is another high altitude village and takes around two hours to reach.
We will then descend back to Rumsu base camp for lunch.
Post lunch we will start our trek to Naggar which is famous for its historical monuments and museums like Roerich Art Gallery and Naggar Castle.
By evening 5 PM we will start our trek back to Rumsu.
DAY 3: SNOW TREK TO STERLING FOREST
Sterling, is a dark green meadow amidst dense Himalayan forest, with gentle snow slopes where participants can enjoy lot of snow activities.
The trek to Sterling is a steep climb and takes around two to three hours to reach.
After lunch we will descend to Rumsu base camp.
Bonfire in the night.
DAY 4: MANALI SIGHTSEEING AND DEPARTURE.
We will leave base camp around 9 AM in morning for Manali.
Participants can explore Manali for rest of the day, shop souvenirs.
The Cost of the Trek is INR 5500/-
Things to Carry:
• Identity Proof
• warm jacket (compulsory)
• Full Body Towel 01 nos.
• Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
• Insulation (Jacket/ Personal Clothing’s/ Fleece Gloves/ Hat or Cap)
• Illumination (Headlamp or flashlight (Plus spare – Extra batteries)
• Bandanna or Buff
• Rainwear (jacket, pants) (Depend on Weather)
• Boots or Shoes suited to terrain
• Socks plus spares
• Camera and memory cards – Optional
• Binoculars – Optional
• Notebook and pen or pencil
• Cell phone with Charger
• Energy Food
• Personal Clothing (T-Shirts/Lowers/Under Garments etc.)
• Personal First-aid Kit.
• Hydration Bag or Water Bottle
• Credit/Debit card; small amount of cash
• Earplugs and eye shade – UV Protected or Cat 4
• Toilet paper
• Thermal Inners
• Note: It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag may get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!
Food during travel
Cost of emergency
Manali expenses not covered
Terms & Conditions - http://trekmatesindia.com/terms/
Rules & Regulations - http://trekmatesindia.com/rr/
FAQs at - http://trekmatesindia.com/faqs/
For registrations & More details, contact us at
8422 888 006 | 007 | 008
Trek Mates India
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/trekmatesindia/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/trekmates
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/trekmatesindia/