Sumeru trekkers trek to AMK on 9th & 10th Dec 2017
Alang-Madan-Kulang are mighty forts in Nashik and are part of Kalsubai range. Dense forest, rocky patches and one of the biggest traverse in Sahyadri makes this trek more thrilling and challenging.
Grade: Difficult (Limited seats only 15 participants)
Day 0 : Friday.
Catch 10.50pm KASARA Local from CST and meet us at Kasara station ticket counter
Day 1 : Saturday
Going to base village by Local Private vehicle
Reach base village and Get Ready.
Breakfast & Start Trek Alang
Reach Alang Top Explore.
Start Madan climb.
Summit Of Madan.
Night Stay in the Cave Of Madangad.
Day 2 : Sunday.
5.30am – Wake-up Call
6.30am – GET Ready
Start Towards Kulang
Reach Kulang Top & have Lunch
Explore Kulang , Photography
05:00 PM – Reaching Kasara
08:00 PM – Mumbai
Cost – INR 2200/- per person
1) Travelling from Kasara to base village & back by local transport
2) All Meals during trek
3) Technical & Equipment charges
4) First aid & Expertise
1. Anything mentioned than above inclusions
Things To Be carried:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Torch , Sleeping bag
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes
Cap, Camera (optional)
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Vanker VJ : 86919 02227 / 97734 83465
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600