Sumeru Trekkers Invites you for a Velas Turtle festival tour on 24th & 25th March 2018
LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT
About Velas Turtle festival:
Velas is a village in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra. It is famous for its beaches and turtle festival which is held by the local people of Velas and Sahyadri Nisarg Mitra, Chiploon. During this Festival, Ghumrs get opportunity to experience rare turtle-hatching event at the turtle conservation site. Velas Turtle Festival 2017 dates are 18-19 March 2017. The turtle hatching period will approximately last from February to April.
*Cost : 2500/- per person*
1. Transportation from Dadar to Dadar by Non AC bus
2. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening snacks & Dinner on Day 01
3. Breakfast on Day 02
4. Sight seeing
5. Night stay (Saturday)
6. Registration and entry charges
7. First aid and Expertise & Guide Charges
1. Lunch on day 02
2. Any personal expenses such as mineral water bottle soft drinks etc.
3. Camera charges if any
4. Anything which is not mentioned in the above inclusions
The itinerary for the Trek:
Day 0: Friday 23-March-18
Meeting point @ Dadar by 10:00pm….
Pick up points
Dadar east TT Circle (Nr Pritam Da Dhaba) by 11.00 pm.
Chembur - K Star Mall 11.30 pm
Thane - Nitin Company – 12.20 am
Vashi - Below Vashi bridge 1.15 am
Day 1: Saturday, 24-March-18
05:00 am - Reach Velas
06:00 am - Freshen up & Get ready
06:30 am - Introduction round & move to Watch the hatching
08:00 am - Come back to the village for breakfast
10:00 am - Leave for Bankot fort
11:00 am - Reach Bankot fort & Explore
12:30 pm - Leave from Bankot fort
01:30 pm - Have lunch
04:00 pm - Visit the Beach for Turtle hatching & Sunset
07:30 pm - fun games and activities
08:30 pm - Dinner
10:30 pm - Rest
06:00 am - Wake up Call
06:30 am - Wake up and leave for Velas beach for the last sighting
08:00 am - Come back to village & Have breakfast
10:00 am - Leave for Harihareshwar beach.
11:30 am - Visit temple and spend some time on the beach
02:30 pm - Start return journey
10:30 pm - Reach Mumbai (Tentatively)
Things To Carry:
Identity proof (must)
Sleeping bag if possible
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Torch with Extra Batteries
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those you require usually
A good trekking shoes
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Priyanka : 9156572238
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.